The Facebook Contact Tool in JARVEE is where you go to when you want to send a message or friend request to people who are members of a group, likers of a page, users that interacted (likers) on a … [Read More...] about How to use the Facebook contact tool in JARVEE
With this awesome tool you can visit and revisit desired LinkedIn profiles, plus you can send connection requests to visited profiles if you wish to. You can choose to do all of these three actions, or only one of them, it’s up to you.
Why would you want to visit other people’s Linkedin accounts automatically? Simple – they will get a notification that you visited their profile, most of the people when they see this they will want to see who visited their profile so they will check you out as well and might decide to connect with you.
Re-visiting a profile after a few days will increase the chances of attracting the attention of those people so it’s a good idea to try it, especially if you target people that are very active on LinkedIn.
As for sending a connection request, if you’re doing LinkedIn marketing you should already know why you need to do that and how to do it properly.
Now let’s see how to actually use this great JARVEE tool to send LinkedIn connection requests and visit other people’s profiles!
First of all, go to the Tools tab and click on a LinkedIn profile. After that click on Profile Viewer/Connector.
From the Settings tab, you need to choose how often you want JARVEE to execute actions and how many users you want to extract with each action.
Next you can choose how many times you want JARVEE to visit each of these extracted profiles and after how many days you want to revisit each profile. Re-visiting will make it so the same people notice you again and might check you back and want to to connect.
In the area below you need to set the following:
* maximum number of visits per day
* time of the day when you want this tool to execute actions
* days of the week when you want the profile viewer/connector tool to execute actions
If you check the option from the red box on the above screenshot, you can choose to send connection requests to visited profiles if this is what you want to achieve + you have the option to send connection request after the first visit. If you decide to go with this option, JARVEE won’t visit profiles multiple times.
If you choose to send a connection request, you also need to set maximum number of connections that you want to send per day.
When you have all of the above sorted, it’s time to determine what keyword you want JARVEE to put in the search field on Linkedin when it’s looking for profiles to extract.
It has options to extract 2nd connections and 3rd connections. You can choose one of these options or both.
After you write the keywords, and select which connections you want to extract > you need to click on ADD INPUT.
After this you can start your tool and let it grow your Linkedin connections.
For this Tool you also have the Results tab where you will see the result of the tool’s actions.
In the Results tab, you will see the following:
* date when the profile was extracted,
* the name of the profile,
* how many times JARVEE visited this profile,
* if connection request was sent to this user and
* what keyword JARVEE used to extract each of the profile
That’s pretty much everything you need to know about this tool, set it up, make sure you target the right people and watch your account grow with more and more connections daily.
If you’re looking for information on other JARVEE tools you might want to check out our knowledgebase.
Enjoy, and if you have any questions, comments or improvements ideas don’t hesitate to comment below!
Jarvee.com is proud to announce an essay writing competition for everyone who’s willing to showcase his or her superb skills in critical and creative thinking. Now you have the chance to earn the recognition you deserve for your talent!
What Will I Get If I Enter The Contest?
- Your winning entry will be featured on the site and shared on all our social media accounts. These accounts are accessed by prominent writers and hundreds of thousands of followers.
- The essay that you will submit will be evaluated and assessed by seasoned and talented academic writers within the writing industry.
- Your essay, if you win, will be published and thousands of students will understand and realize what an extraordinary essay looks like.
- You will be free to express your beliefs and opinions.
- Everyone will be treated fairly as per judging, regardless of religion, race, gender, age, nationality, and sexual orientation.
- A scholarship worth $2179 will be awarded to the winner!
The competition sponsored by Jarvee.com is open to all participants who are currently enrolled in a high school, college, or university with a GPA of not less than 3.0. You will have to prove both of these points in order to claim the prize.
- All contestants must be eligible to join the contest.
- The contest is free and you won’t be charged a single dime to join.
- Send your finished paper as an attachment to scholarships[@]jarvee.com. The format should be .doc or .docx.
- Limit each entry to one per email account or person. Updates will NOT be accepted. Your email needs to be on a university/edu domain .
- Each entry must have a minimum word count of 1,000 words and a maximum of 2,500 words.
- All entries must not have any content that is harassing, defamatory, or offensive. Otherwise, they will be disqualified.
- The submitted essay must be original which means it should be free from plagiarized content. All essays will be checked thoroughly and run through the admin’s professional plagiarism checker. If there are non-unique pieces, they will be declined.
- By entering, you agree that your entry is original and it does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any party.
- Your participation constitutes your approval to Jarvee.com’s Terms and Conditions regarding the contest.
Available Topics to Write About:
- The Impact of Social Media on Youth Marketing
- Internet Marketing and Social Media
- Trends in Fundraising
- Social Media’s Influence on Today’s Youth
- Thoughts About Social Media Advertising
- Reliability of Social Media Posts
- The Impact of Social Media on Interpersonal Relationships
- The Power of Social Media
- Demerits and Merits of Social Media
- The Benefits of Social Media During a Calamity
- How the Distribution of Information on Social Media Networks is Done
Feel free to use images if you hold the rights to their distribution. If you don’t, then don’t forget to give credit to the owner. Also, your name should not appear in the essay. Instead, provide your details on the email that you will send to scholarships[@]jarvee.com. Details should include your name, age, GPA, school name and address and a small description of how and why you chose the subject of your essay.
Deadline – 10th of January, 2018
Announcement of the Winner – 20th of January, 2018
Take advantage of Jarvee.com’s Essay Writing Contest for a chance to win a $2179 scholarship!
Submit your essay before the time runs out!