Jarvee.com is proud to announce an essay writing competition for everyone who’s willing to showcase his or her superb skills in critical and creative thinking. Now you have the chance to earn the recognition you deserve for your talent!
What Will I Get If I Enter The Contest?
- Your winning entry will be featured on the site and shared on all our social media accounts. These accounts are accessed by prominent writers and hundreds of thousands of followers.
- The essay that you will submit will be evaluated and assessed by seasoned and talented academic writers within the writing industry.
- Your essay, if you win, will be published and thousands of students will understand and realize what an extraordinary essay looks like.
- You will be free to express your beliefs and opinions.
- Everyone will be treated fairly as per judging, regardless of religion, race, gender, age, nationality, and sexual orientation.
- A scholarship worth $2179 will be awarded to the winner!
The competition sponsored by Jarvee.com is open to all participants who are currently enrolled in a high school, college, or university with a GPA of not less than 3.0. You will have to prove both of these points in order to claim the prize.
- All contestants must be eligible to join the contest.
- The contest is free and you won’t be charged a single dime to join.
- Send your finished paper as an attachment to scholarships[@]jarvee.com. The format should be .doc or .docx.
- Limit each entry to one per email account or person. Updates will NOT be accepted. Your email needs to be on a university/edu domain .
- Each entry must have a minimum word count of 1,000 words and a maximum of 2,500 words.
- All entries must not have any content that is harassing, defamatory, or offensive. Otherwise, they will be disqualified.
- The submitted essay must be original which means it should be free from plagiarized content. All essays will be checked thoroughly and run through the admin’s professional plagiarism checker. If there are non-unique pieces, they will be declined.
- By entering, you agree that your entry is original and it does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any party.
- Your participation constitutes your approval to Jarvee.com’s Terms and Conditions regarding the contest.
Available Topics to Write About:
- The Impact of Social Media on Youth Marketing
- Internet Marketing and Social Media
- Trends in Fundraising
- Social Media’s Influence on Today’s Youth
- Thoughts About Social Media Advertising
- Reliability of Social Media Posts
- The Impact of Social Media on Interpersonal Relationships
- The Power of Social Media
- Demerits and Merits of Social Media
- The Benefits of Social Media During a Calamity
- How the Distribution of Information on Social Media Networks is Done
Feel free to use images if you hold the rights to their distribution. If you don’t, then don’t forget to give credit to the owner. Also, your name should not appear in the essay. Instead, provide your details on the email that you will send to scholarships[@]jarvee.com. Details should include your name, age, GPA, school name and address and a small description of how and why you chose the subject of your essay.
Deadline – 10th of January, 2018
Announcement of the Winner – 20th of January, 2018
Take advantage of Jarvee.com’s Essay Writing Contest for a chance to win a $2179 scholarship!
Submit your essay before the time runs out!