Are you looking to improve your Pinterest boards and grow your following? Are you looking for people with the same interest but may have different ideas? Pinterest has become more than just social … [Read More...] about 10 Ways to Improve Your Pinterest Boards and Grow your Following
The Facebook Contact Tool in JARVEE is where you go to when you want to send a message or friend request to people who are members of a group, likers of a page, users that interacted (likers) on a specific post which is relevant to your niche and so on. If used the right way, it’s a pretty useful feature that may definitely help you grow your account.
It has 6 tabs as seen below and on this post, we will go through each of them to help you better understand what the tool is capable of.
How To Extract Users From Facebook?
Extract Members tab (semi-automatic method of extracting users)
First stop is the Extract Members tab. Basically, this is where you add a valid extraction link from where you want to scrape the users you either want to message or send a friend request to.
In the Extract Members tab, there are several ways of extracting users:
- The usual way is to add the extraction link in the designated box and click ‘Extract Users’
- You got 3 other options on how you can extract users. You can:
- Find Friends with Find Friends with Highshcool
- Find Friends with Find Friends with College
- Find Friends with Current City
On this method of extracting users, JARVEE will go to https://www.facebook.com/find-friends/browser/ and do a search based on the Highschool, College or Current City you specified. As you can see this Facebook contact tool is quite versatile.
Note: When you click on the Extract Users button, the link will then move to the table below and you’ll see how many users got extracted or if there was an error with the extraction (0,-1)
Auto Extract tab (fully automatic method of extracting users)
As you’ve read above, when extracting users via Extract Members tab, you’d still need to click on the Extract Users button to execute the action, so whenever you need to scrape users from the extraction link, you’d need to add the link and click extract which could be bothersome if you’d be extracting from the same link over and over again to get new members. Therefore, if there is a particular link where you want to scrape users from on a regular basis, then go to the Auto Extract tab.
- Same with the Extract Members tab, you’ll need to add the extraction link/s in the appropriate box
- Set how often (in hours) you want to extract from the link
- Set the scroll time, again, the more scroll time you use, the more results you’ll get, don’t set it too much though or it can timeout.
- Skip Non-English names (optional)
- Start the tool
NOTE: Same thing with the Extract Members, you’ll see the extraction results on the table below.
Where do I find the Facebook extracted users?
Use Members tab
All extracted members/users are sent to the Use Members tab. From here you can select the users by ticking the check box of the respective user.
After you have selected the users, you can either
A.) Send Friend Request, just tick your preferred options then click Send button.
NOTE: Keep in mind that if you have ticked the option to ‘Automatically send new members…’, the extracted users will no longer appear on the Members List, they get automatically sent to the Friend Request tab.
B.) Send Message to Selected Users
– Create your message (for personal touch, you can use tokens and spintax; there is no option to attach an image but you can add an image link and Facebook will automatically display the preview of that link)
– Tick the check box of your preferred options (see below for more information about ‘Send a second message’ option)
– When you are done with your setup, you can click on the ‘Add To Send Message List’ button and it will send the selected users to the Send Messages tab and get queued for execution.
NOTE: You can opt to ‘Send a second message’. Same thing, you can use a token , spintax and include an image link if you want to. The JARVEE Facebook contact tool has it all!
You can take advantage of this option if you want to make a follow up on the initial message you sent when user has not replied within X hours. Or you can choose to send a second message only when the user has replied.
More on Use Members tab
You also have there several action links such as Advanced Selection, Remove Selected, Export Selected, Import Users and Add Friends.
Advanced Selection — from here, you can filter users, select all users, remove selected users, tag selected users, export selected, send selected to Facebook Comment and Likes tool, remove tag and so on.
Remove Selected — you click on this when you want to remove all the users you’ve manually selected
Export Selected — click on this option if you want to export the users you’ve selected
Import Users — if you have a list of users you want to add to the tool, you can import them by clicking this link. Learn about the import file format here.
Add Friends — to quickly add your friends, just click this action link.
Below the Members List, you’ll see more quick options:
Select All, Select None
Split Between Same Tag Accounts – this will split and send the users to other accounts that had the same tag as the account (at least 1 same tag)
Split and Send To ‘Friend Requests’ of Same Tag Accounts – this will split and send the users to the ‘Friend Requests’ tab of other accounts that share same tag (at least 1 same tag)
Split and Send To Send Message of Same Tag Accounts – this will split and send the users to the ‘Send Message’ tab of other accounts that share same tag (at least 1 same tag)
And let’s not forget the “Copy Settings” button at the very bottom of the Use Members tab, with this magic button, it would let you copy whatever you want from the source account to selected accounts in just a few clicks.
Friend Requests tab in the Facebook Contact Tool
This is the tab where the users you’ve previously selected and sent to friend request go to and it would only take a few minutes to configure and get this tool running.
- You start by choosing the X-Y minutes before each new operation
- Choose the number of friend request you want to send each day
- You can also cancel X-Y number of requests each day
- When cancelling a request, you can choose to cancel after X days as well as opt to keep your pending requests at a minimum since it’s not good to have a lot of pending requests.
- By default, the requests are sent from top to bottom, but you can choose to pick a random user from the list
- Decide on the hours when you want the tool to send the friend requests
- Also, select the days of the week when you want the tool to
- If you want to cancel the requests you’ve sent outside JARVEE, you can choose to do that in the Friend Requests tab, just tick the corresponding option, configure the given settings and click the Extract Friend Request button.
- You may also send a message to people who have accepted your request and even send a second message if the user replied to the said message.
- As soon as you are finished with your settings, you can start sending out requests by switching the tool on.
NOTE: This will only send the message if the Send Messages tab is switched ON
All the users that you’ve previously selected and sent to Friend Request tab will appear under the Pending table and when the tool starts sending requests, it will move the user that received the request to the Results (Successful Requests) table. From the Results table, you’ll also see the status of the requests, either Accepted otherwise those that have not been accepted yet will show as Pending.
Auto Reply To New Messages tab
As you can see from the highlighted text on the image below, this tool visits the Facebook Messenger, will scrape users that have sent a message and sends them to the Send Messages tab where they will wait for execution, hence the Send Messages tab should be switched ON to start sending auto replies to new messages.
The message text you create here supports tokens and spintax. You can also set how often the tool will check for new messages every X minutes and should you wish to extract the users immediately, you can click on the ‘Extract Now’ action link at the bottom. Don’t forget to switch the tool ON once you’re done with setting it up.
How do I start sending the messages from the Facebook Contact Tool?
Send Messages tab
This is the tab where all the users you’ve sent from Use Members, Friend Requests and Auto Reply To New Messages go to. That being said, they will all respect the settings you indicate here when sending out the messages. In order to use the Facebook contact tool successfully make sure the settings you choose here are the right ones.
- Set the wait between minutes before each new operation. You have X-Y minutes and on every operation, JARVEE will choose a random minute based on the values you’ve selected for X-Y.
- Choose how many messages will go out on each operation. Again, it’s random between the 2 values you put there.
- Decide the maximum number of messages you want to send each day. You may increase the number of messages you send daily until it reaches the maximum number you prefer.
- Just like when sending a Friend Request, JARVEE goes from the top of the list moving downwards by default but you can have it pick randomly from the users on the Pending Send Message table.
- You can also delete pending messages that are older than X days
- As previously mentioned, there is no option to upload an image to your message but you can add an image link (or whatever link) and Facebook will automatically display the preview. In connection with that, you can choose to delete the link after the preview has been displayed.
- Sometimes, when you send messages too fast or too much, Facebook will display a captcha, hence you can select to stop the tool when it does get a captcha and let it rest for a few hours to keep your account safe.
- Decide on the hours when you want to send messages.
- Also, select the days of the week when you want the tool to send out messages.
- When you are all set and ready to go, just turn the switch ON and it would start sending messages depending on your settings.
All users queued to receive a message are listed in the Pending Send Message table then they will move to the Results (Successful Requests) table as soon as they’ve been processed.
Additionally, you can import users on the Pending Send Message table in case you already have a list of users and messages prepared, just make sure you have the correct import format.
Now you know everything you need to in order to use the Facebook Contact Tool in JARVEE successfully. Should you have any additional questions feel free to post below or contact our support.