Welcome to The Jarvee Affiliate Pannel
2019 UPDATE: We have closed the affiliate program and are no longer accepting any affiliates. Thank you for being with us all this time and we wish you all the best.
Terms and conditions of the affiliate system
- You are not allowed to buy JARVEE under your own affiliate id or the id of a friend for the purpose of getting it at a discount. This is considered abuse and you will lose both accounts and forfeit any money involved.
- You earn 50% commission on all purchases made by people you refer using your affiliate link for the first 6 months. Exact commission will be calculated on the amount that we receive after deducting merchant/PayPal fees (usually 1.5-3.5% of the sale price).
- Sales are tracked using session cookies (the default browser option for most users).
- You must have an active PayPal account in order to receive payment.
- Your commission will be paid to you via PayPal within 45 days of the transaction month’s end, once you have accumulated a minimum amount of $500 in commission.
- Unethical use or abuse of the JARVEE Affiliate Program is a violation of these terms and will result in the termination of your affiliate account and all earned commission is forfeit.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time (without any written notification).
- In the event of a charge-back or refund made on a paid transaction, those funds will be subtracted from your current balance, in case your current balance is 0 or not sufficient, you will be contacted to return any funds earned (on that transaction and not covered by the above) to us.
- You must use the Affiliate Program in a manner that demonstrates common sense and respect for the rights of Jarvee.com and third parties.
- You may not use our Affiliate Program on a website promoting sexually explicit material, violence, any kind of discrimination or illegal activities.
- Any kind of advertisement causing damage to our name or products is prohibited and will result in immediate termination of your account and all commission earned is forfeit.
- Spam, unwanted commercial email, posting in inappropriate newsgroups, inappropriate social networks or forums are also prohibited.
- You may not advertise in any way that conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name or your return e-mail address.
- You may not promote Jarvee through fake coupon codes sites. Jarvee never had and never will have any coupon codes so this will simply cause damage to our image
- You may not promote Jarvee through competitive brand bidding on any major ad channel like adwords,bing and so on. All brand keywords should be added to the negative keyword list in case you’re doing any ads promotions! This includes common misspells of our brand keywords as well.
- You many not register any domains that use our brand name and promote via them
- You many not falsely promote Jarvee using misleading words like “free” or “official”
- You may not copy any part of the site or any landing page that is not provided for your use in the affiliate section. Only provided material is intended for affiliate use, otherwise you’ll need to create your own material
- You may not create press releases in our name
- I’ll say this again: You may not use your affiliate account to purchase JARVEE for yourself at a discounted rate, this is considered fraud and both your accounts will be terminated immediately and any commission will be considered forfeit.
- We will not manually add commissions. Things like “My friend email@example.com got JARVEE through my link and I didn’t get commission” won’t work, see above why.
- You are not allowed to copy any part of our site or blog in order to promote your affiliate link. All promotional material must be created by you and be unique ( except the images we put at your disposal in your affiliate account). If you are caught doing this your affiliate account will be terminated immediately and all commission earner that far will be forfeit.