Account Actions is a tool specific to Facebook. You can utilize it to automatically accept friends, like posts from your newsfeed, poke friends, and mark notifications as read. In a nutshell, it’s the tool that you can use to make your account look more natural or mimic human behavior.
How to use the Account Actions:
– This is the part of the tool where you configure when and how often the tool is going to execute the actions.
- Indicate the interval, the time that the tool will wait, before executing a new operation. Each time it starts a new operation, JARVEE will pick a random value from the X-Y minutes you’ve specified.
- Choose the time of the day when the tool will execute the actions.
- Pick the days of the weeks when you want to do the actions. You can opt to rotate the days for more randomness and exclude weekends.
- You can add intervals to your Execution time, you also have the option to randomize intervals daily.
💡 Should you select to rotate the days, JARVEE would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially picked; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to any Account Actions on Saturdays and Sundays.
– This is where you set the limitations and filters when choosing who to accept as your friends.
5. First, tick the option ‘Enable Auto Accept Friend Requests’ and then decide on the number of friends you want to accept for every operation. For instance, you set it to 10 and 15, JARVEE will accept a random number of friends between 10 and 15 and stop accepting friend requests until the next operation.
6. Next, set the maximum number of friend request you want to accept each hour and day. Again, a random number will be selected from the X-Y values you’ve listed.
✅ You have the option to ‘Increase each day with X until it reaches Y max accept per hour and day“. How this option works is, let’s say you set the Account Actions tool to accept max 10 – 20 per day and to increase each day with 5 until it reaches 50 accepts per day, JARVEE will accept 10 – 20 friends on day 1, 15 – 25 on day 2, 25 – 30 on day 3 and so on until the max (second number) hits 50.
7. JARVEE can also be set to ‘Stop accepting friend requests after X friends accepted’; use this in case you don’t want to have too many friends on your profile.
8. Even though you can’t control who sends you friend requests, we made it possible to control which friend requests you will accept and which one you will reject based on the requester’s name.
9. Another useful option here is to set JARVEE to reject friend requests from users with non-English characters in their names
10. Then you can opt to delete the requests of those who fail the Exclude filter
11. The last option is to ‘Send a message to those that accepted friend request’; this will allow you to send a message to each user you have accepted. Just check the box, write your message, set the percentage of how many accepted users you want to send a message to and you will be able to send messages to accepted friends via the Contact tool – Send messages tool.
12. Accept friend requests with a minimum of x number of mutual connections.
💡 The message field supports spinning syntax so you can use it to make your messages unique
13. If you check ‘Enable Auto Like’ JARVEE will like a random post on your newsfeed, just like real users would do.
14. Enabling Auto poke will, of course, poke your friends.
15. By default, the Account Actions tool will mark your messages and notifications as read. However, If you don’t want JARVEE to do this then you can opt to ‘Skip clicking on Messages in Facebook’ as well as ‘Skip clicking on Notifications in Facebook’
✅ Good to know:
- At the bottom of the tab, you can see stats, such as how many friends the tool has accepted in total, how many posts it liked in total and how many friends it poked.
- Like in every other tool, you’ll find the COPY SETTINGS action link at the top of the page, this will allow you to easily copy settings to the Account Actions tool of other Facebook accounts.