Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
The Actions tab is used in general to save and edit in bulk all the group tags and Social Profile tags in JARVEE in case you want to save tags to restore them later or if you want to change them. Here’s what each of the option does:
- EXPORT GROUPS TAGS – you can use this option to export all the groups with tags you have on your Social Profiles in JARVEE
- IMPORT GROUPS TAGS – select this option to import group tags after changing them on the exported file from above or to restore to original group tags
✅ You can’t import groups with tags to another JARVEE instance or after removing the original social profiles of the exported groups. The main purpose of these two options is to save, edit, import and/or restore group tags of the same social profiles.
- EXPORT GROUPS TAGS FULL INFO – use this option to export all the existing groups on all the social profiles you have on JARVEE with the following information: the name, the link, the tag, the original account, the type and the number of Members of each group
- EXPORT SOCIAL PROFILES TAGS – choose this to export the tags used to tag your accounts in Social Profiles
- IMPORT SOCIAL PROFILES TAGS – use this option to import and apply the tags to your social profiles after editing them or to restore original tags
✅ Just like groups tags, you can’t import social profiles tags to another instance of JARVEE or after removing the social profiles
- COMPACT DATABASE – you can use this option to compress the size of the database to reduce the amount of space JARVEE is consuming on the hard drive
- RESET ALL IG ACCOUNTS DEVICE IDS – this will reset the device IDs for all Instagram accounts in Jarvee
- RESET ALL IG ACCOUNTS API SCRAPE SUSPENSION BLOCKS – use this if you want the scrape API calls to retry execution and ignore the current suspension times.
- DELETE ALL RESULTS – use this option to delete all results from all tools on all of the social profiles. This is useful is you want to have a clean start.
- ADJUST INSTAGRAM SETTINGS BY XX% – this option will either increase or decrease settings by XX% for the Follow, Unfollow, Like, Comment, Like Comments, and Story Viewer tools on all of your Instagram accounts.
This particularly targets the wait time between operations and the number of actions per operation.
For example, you currently have the base settings for the Follow tool:
Wait between 6 – 10 minutes before each new operation and Follow between 6 – 10 people per operation.
If you increase all settings by 50%, the settings will become:
Wait between 3 – 5 minutes before each new operation and Follow between 9 – 15 people per operation. (more people to follow with less wait time)
However, if you decrease all settings by 50% from our base setting, the settings will become:
Wait between 9 – 15 minutes before each new operation and Follow between 3 – 5 people per operation. (fewer people to follow with more wait time)