The “Drafts” tab is where you can send the posts you want to save for future review and editing. It could be a post that is yet to be finalized, waiting for images, videos and more.
In short, Drafts tab is a temporary posts list where you can send your posts to if you don’t want the campaign to publish them right away.
As you can see, there are several options and buttons you can use when you are in the Drafts tab
1. Shuffle Posts – this option can be used to change the order of the posts randomly. You can click it again if you don’t like the resulting list to get another order for the posts.
2. Send All to Post List – clicking this option will let you send all the posts from “Drafts” to “Posts List”.
3. Send All To Top Of Post List – when clicked, JARVEE will send all the posts in “Drafts” to the top of the “Posts List”.
4. Send Posts To Campaigns – use this option to send all the posts to the “Posts List” tab of another campaign, you can select as many campaigns as you want.
5. Delete All – when clicked, JARVEE will delete all the posts in the “Drafts” tab.
6. Edit Posts In Bulk – when clicked a window will pop up with all the posts you have in the “Drafts” tab so you can easily edit them in bulk, the pop up will look like this:
7. Individual/Specific Post Action links :
Send to Post List, Send To Top Of Post List and Send To Campaigns – each of these actions will have the same effect as we explained above for that specific post. The options we explained above affects all the posts instead of a specific post only so that’s the difference between them.
Edit – when clicked, a window will pop up and you will be able to edit your post. Make sure to click “OK” to save your changes.
Duplicate Post – when clicked, JARVEE will clone that post and you will have the same exact post twice in the list of your posts.
8. Remove drafts when adding to Post List – select this if you want JARVEE to delete any post sent to the “Posts List” from the “Drafts” tab. We suggest that you check this box to keep your list up to date and avoid sending the same post twice to the Posts List tab.
Tips: When using the “Edit Posts In Bulk” option:
- Copy Text To Others – when clicked, JARVEE will copy the text you have for that post to all the other posts.
- Copy Title To Others – this option will copy the title you have for that post to all the other posts.
- Copy Source URL To Others – lets you copy the Source URL of the post to all the other posts.
- Copy Options To Others – when clicked, JARVEE will copy the “ADVANCED OPTIONS” you have for that post to all the other posts.