Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
Your online success is determined by how well you manage your social media accounts. Most have multiple accounts across different social platforms to promote their brand and a lot of marketers use automation tools or similar service to optimize the actions on each of the social platforms.
While there is a lot of competition, Jarvee remains the best automation tool to date.
- Jarvee supports more Social Platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Tumblr, Google+, Quora and YouTube
- Jarvee offers a wide range of tools for each of the supported social platforms
- Frequent software updates
- Jarvee has a better User Interface
- Offers highly responsive and amazing product support
What is Jarvee FL Import tool?
Jarvee clients are steadily growing and some were former FL users who made the big switch. And if you are one of those clients and you want to import some of your Instagram account data over to Jarvee, you are in luck!
Since you’ve started growing your account already, you may have built a blacklist, whitelist, statistics, record of followings and liked posts which you want to keep and use in Jarvee. With FL Import feature, you can accomplish that in no time.
To access the import feature, go to Social Profiles > click the name of the Instagram account > navigate to FL Import tab
However, before you can start importing, you need to export the data from FL first. Keep in mind that you don’t need to edit or make any modifications from the generated file (especially the file format), you just need to Export from FL and import that file to Jarvee.
As you can see, below are the supported data that can be imported to Jarvee.
How to import your FL data to Jarvee?
As soon as you are ready to import, you can start the process by doing these simple steps:
- Click any of the import options and a pop-up window will appear
- You need to navigate to where the corresponding import file is located and select it
- Then click the ‘Open’ button
IMPORT BLACKLIST FROM FOLLOWLIKER
– This option will import your blacklisted users to the Blacklist option of the Follow tool.
You will need to enable the ‘Use blacklist’ option from the said tool if you want to avoid following those users.
IMPORT FOLLOWINGS FROM FOLLOW LIKER
– The data imported from this option will be added to the Follow Results tab and can be used when you start running the Unfollow tool on the account or when you want to check for followbacks as well as followback ratio.
IMPORT WHITELIST FROM FOLLOW LIKER
– This option will add your whitelisted users to the Ignore list of the account (Social Profiles > click the name of the account > Ignore tab)
All unfollowed users are recorded on the Ignore list and this prevents Jarvee from following that user again.
IMPORT LIKED POSTS FROM FOLLOWLIKER
– Use this to import the posts you’ve liked using FL. The data will be added to the Like tool > Results tab and can be used when you want to keep a maximum of X posts and unlike older posts.
IMPORT STATISTICS FROM FOLLOWLIKER
– You can import your FL statistics to Jarvee. You can view the data when you click View Statistics for that account.