Commenting on users’ posts is similar to sending a public message (as compared to a direct message) and in that way, even other users checking out that specific post might get interested in your account based on the comment that you will be leaving. Just like the other social profiles, you can also comment on other TikTok videos using Jarvee.
How to use the TikTok Comment Tool
To begin using the Comment tool, simply go to the Tools page and click the TikTok profile you want to use or click MORE TOOLS then select the Comment tab. As you may notice, the tool is divided into 3 subtabs – Settings, Sources, and Results tab.
The Settings tab works practically the same as the other tools. It has three sections – RUN TIMERS, COMMENT LIMITS, and AFTER COMMENT ACTIONS.
RUN TIMERS section:
From this section, you can schedule:
1. The amount of time that Jarvee will wait per each comment made
2. The number of posts it will leave a comment on for each operation
3. The x and y time that Jarvee will execute (you may also add and randomize intervals daily)
4. Add Random sleep time – you can set a sleep time x and y minutes after executing x to y operations.
5. The days of the weeks when the tool is scheduled to run
💡 You can choose to rotate days and Jarvee would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to “comment” on Saturdays and Sundays.
6. Estimations – it will show you estimate values on the number of comments per day and per hour depending on your settings.
COMMENT LIMITS section:
This section of the Comment Settings tab controls:
1. The minimum and the maximum number of comments the tool will execute on each day.
2. The minimum and the maximum number of actions the tool will execute per hour.
3. Which post will receive the comment depending on the publishing date; you can limit the tool to comment on the user’s most recent X posts
4. The number of comments Jarvee will execute for each user per X days
AFTER COMMENT ACTIONS section:
These are the set of actions you can set the tool to execute right after a comment action has been initiated.
1. Suspend when temporary blocked – when you get a ‘temporary blocked’ error you can use this option to suspend the tool from executing between x and y minutes.
2. View video before commenting on post – this option will allow your account to view x to y percent of the video first before it comments on the video.
Jarvee will search for posts where it will comment depending on the sources you have configured in the tool. There are many types of sources where the software can scrape posts from and the more sources you use the better.
Comment on Posts by Hashtag Search:
➡ Jarvee will search on TikTok using those keywords and comment on posts appearing in the results that TikTok returned.
1. Specify the keyword/s that will be used when searching for posts
2. Add your comment message. You can use spintax feature to make your comments more unique as well as adding tokens and Emoji for a more personal touch.
3. Click the ADD INPUT button and your entries will be added in the little table below it.
4. Index table – here you will find all the keywords and the corresponding comments that you set up for each keyword. You can ‘Copy all’, ‘Export’, ‘Clear’, and if you want to use these sources for your other accounts you can ‘Split Items with Specific Accounts’
Comment on Posts by video:
➡ Jarvee will comment on posts of users that have the specified keywords in their Videos. Similar to the ‘Comment on posts by hashtag search’ You need to add your comment text in the designated box and your keywords in the small field as shown in the picture below:
Comment on Specific Users Posts:
➡ Jarvee will comment on the posts of the usernames you put in this source, please don’t forget to click “Add Usernames” button and don’t forget to add your comment text as well. You can also use the option ‘Remove the user from the list after commenting on his posts’ to remove the user from the list after commenting on a post.
Comment on Followers/Followings of other accounts:
➡ For this source, Jarvee will comment on posts of followers or followings of a specific account (also known as target account) you put in this source, you can choose whether you want it to comment on posts of followers or followings of the said account.
✅ When you are all set, you can start the comment action by switching the Status to ON.
On this tab, you will see all the posts that received a comment from your account including the:
- date the comment was made
- keyword used for searching the post
- username whose post was commented on
- comment message left on the post
- number of Likes and Comments the post have
- an indicator if the user followed you back
- link to the post where the comment was made; you may view the post where you left a comment by clicking the ‘Browse Embedded’ or ‘Browse’ action link
✅ More actions:
- Delete All – will delete the Result table
- Export All – you can click this is you want to have a copy of the results
- Export All For All Accounts – this option will enable you to get a copy of the Comment Results table of all TikTok profiles you have in Jarvee.
- UPDATE FOLLOWED BACK – this will go through all your Followers and update the ‘followed back’ column flag from the results tab for tools like Follow, Like, Comments, Like Comments. This is useful if you want to what sources were used to follow/like/comment the users that followed you back.