Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
Keeping the engagement alive is one of the things you need to maintain in your social media accounts. One way to show appreciation is by liking comments so that your followers as well as non-followers will be encouraged to engage with your content.
Since it takes more time to go through all comments, Jarvee has also included the Like Comments tool for TikTok.
How to start liking comments?
To start liking comments on your posts, go to the TOOLS tab and click on MORE TOOLS next to your account, then click on Like Comments tab. It has three tabs – Settings, Sources, and Results
This is where you can control the actions that will be executed by the tool. It currently has 2 sections.
Run Timers section:
1. The wait between x-y time before each new operation – this is the number of minutes that the tool will wait before starting a new operation.
2. Like between x-y comments per operation – you can set the number of comments the tool will process for each operation. A random number between x-y will be selected per operation.
3. Execute between HH:MM and HH:MM – this will indicate what time the tool will perform actions
4. Add random sleep time – you can add a random sleep time to allow the tool to rest after it has executed X actions before it resumes on liking comments again.
5. Days of the week when to operate – select/check the days when you want the tool to execute actions. There is an option to rotate the days and this is recommended to make the account look more natural.
✅ If you enable the ‘Rotate days’ option, Jarvee would use the same number of days you have initially selected and rotate it.
Example: You selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On the following week, Jarvee will select random 3 days to execute the action, so it could execute on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday and so on. You may also exclude weekends in the variation should you prefer not to like comments on those days.
Like Limits section:
1. The maximum number of like comments actions per day – JARVEE will pick a random number between X-Y each day and will use that as the maximum number of actions per day.
2. The maximum number of like comments actions per hour – a random number between X-Y will be selected and used as the maximum number of actions per hour.
3. Like users most recent X post – enable this option if you want to like comments on the most recent X posts of the user
There are different sources you can use when searching for posts where the comments would be liked.
1. Like comments by Hashtags Search
➡ Use this source to like the comments of posts that contained a particular hashtag in the caption. You can add multiple keywords separated by a comma. Once you add a keyword it will automatically show suggestions of hashtags related to the keyword, you can select specific keywords from the dropdown menu or you can ‘Select All’ to select all the suggested keywords. After this, you will then see the keywords added to the index list as shown in the image above.
2. Like Comments by video Search
➡ Select this source if you want to search for videos containing specific keywords. Add the keywords in the field, if you have multiple keywords you can use “,” or newline as the separator. Don’t forget to click on ‘ADD INPUT’ to index the keywords in the Index table.
3. Like own posts comments
➡ Pick this source should you want to Like on your own posts comments.
4. Like Specific Users posts comments
➡ Select this source if you want to like specific users’ posts comments. Add valid usersname/s (one per line) then click on ‘ADD USERNAMES’ to add the usernames under the index table.
5. Like comments of posts of Followers/Followings of other accounts
➡ This source will let you target the posts from the followers and followings of a specific account.
All you have to do is add the usernames of your target account, 1 username per line. Depending on your preference, you may either click on ADD ACCOUNT FOLLOWERS or FOLLOWINGS.
- You have the option to split the users between accounts, copy all and clear the list which works the same way as mentioned from the ‘Like specific users posts comments’ source.
- Also, there is an Export action link which when clicked, will generate a file with respective information.
All the comments that were liked will be recorded on this tab. From the Results table, you will see the following information:
- The date and time when your account liked the comment
- The KEYWORD column shows the specific source used to execute that like action
- The username of the person that posted the comment
- The original comment that got liked
- Your reply to the comment you liked
- Followed back column shows Follow Back next to users that followed your account.
✅ Moreover, there are a couple of buttons handy which can help you better utilize the results:
- Delete All – if you want to delete all results.
- Export All – you can click this to export the results of the Like Comments tool.
- Update Followed Back – if you want Jarvee to update the followed back results, simply click on this. The operation may take some time to finish, depending on the list.
✅ When you’re all set with the settings and sources configuration, just scroll back up to ‘Start’ liking those comments.