Reposting is a way of making sure that you consistently and automatically have content available on your feed especially if you don’t have a lot of time to publish your own content daily.
How do you share a post on TikTok through Jarvee?
To do that you can go to Tools page > More Tools > Repost tool. The Repost tool has 3 tabs just like most of the tools in Jarvee. You have the Settings, Sources and Results tab.
- It has 5 sections – Run Timers, Repost Limits, Post Filters, Repost Settings, Post Caption Text
- This is where you plan on how the tool will implement the repost action with respect to the settings you have configured.
1. Wait between X-Y minutes before each new operation— after each operation, it will wait between X-Y minutes before it performs another operation.
2. Repost between X-Y posts per operation— refers to the number of posts you want Jarvee to post per operation. You may also add a delay between X-Y seconds between each post.
3. Execute between X-Y hours— is the hours when the tool is going to execute. You can add an interval for the tool’s execution hours; this is like adding a random sleep time for the tool where it would not execute any repost actions during certain hours.
4. Days of the Week When To Operate— from here you can set the days when you want the tool to operate.
✅ You have the option to ‘Rotate Days’ such that if you initially chose to repost on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the following week, it would pick random 3 days (being you originally chose 3 days to execute) from the other days of the week. Hence, it could execute on ‘Tuesday, Friday, Saturday’ and so on. If you don’t want the tool to execute on weekends, you can tick the option ‘Exclude Weekend’.
1. Repost maximum of X-Y per day — this is where you set the maximum number of reposts the tool will execute per day. You can increase the maximum number each dayuntil it reaches your preferred max repost per day.
2. Repost maximum of X-Y per hour — this is where you set the maximum number of reposts the tool will execute per hour. You can increase the maximum number each houruntil it reaches your preferred max repost per hour.
3. Repost users most recent X posts— if you only want to repost the users (your source) most recent X posts, this is where you set it.
4. Limit maximum number of reposts per user— this enables you to limit the maximum number of posts you will repost from a user for the entire time that the tool is running.
5. Repost using the Embedded Browser instead of the api— this is useful when your account is experiencing api blocks, it will repost using the Embedded Browser instead.
These are the conditions that each post has to meet before they get reposted. If the post fails any of the filters you set, it will be skipped, so be sure not to use strict filters, else you will have fewer results.
1. Posted within the last X days — this will only repost posts that were postd within the las X days.
2. Filter posts by number of likes — this will only repost posts that have between X and Y likes.
3. Filter posts by number of comments — this will only repost posts that have between X and Y comments.
4. Filter video posts by view count— this will only repost posts that have between X and Y views.
Here you have various options on how you want to repost a content.
1. Send posts to campaign instead of posting on the wall —When checked, the tool will not repost directly to your wall or story, instead, it will send the scraped posts to a campaign (select the campaign where it will send the post via the Campaign drop down option).
- Also, when sending repost to campaign, you can send it to Drafts tab instead of the Posts List tab. This will allow you to easily edit your posts from Drafts tab before sending it to Post List tob.
2. Enable Watermark— You can add Watermark on video it can either be ‘Watermark text’ (you can use spin syntax, add emoji and tokens) or ‘Use image instead of text’
- You can adjust the position of the watermark, color, transparency, font, and font size
Post Caption Text
As part of customizing your repost, you can add your own caption to posts that will be scraped before reposting on your account. You can use multi-level spintax for the randomness of your post caption as well as Tokens.
For Tokens, it will be replaced by the corresponding information unique to the post. You can mouse over each token to know more about what information it will replace.
The Enable Dynamic Hashtag option works the same way when used in publishing a post via Campaign. Using this option, you can set up a pool of hashtags and a limit that you would want Jarvee to pick and add to the end of the post. You have two lists of hashtags and if you add keywords to both boxes, Jarvee will take random hashtags from each list.
Repost posts by hashtag search — will search for the keywords in the caption of the posts that TikTok returned (For multiple keywords use ‘,’ as a separator, for example: funny, meme,comedy,laugh).
Once you specify the keywords, click on the ‘ADD INPUT’ button to add the keywords in the index table.
Repost on Posts of users by video search – it will search for posts of users that contain the keyword on their videos.
Repost on Posts of Specific Users – just like it says, it will search on the posts of the users you added as target account/s for this source. You also get to choose if you want to repost from the users based in order of how you’ve added them in the list, such that on the 1st operation, it will pick user1 and user2 (depending on your Settings) then user3 and user4 on the 2nd operation and so on.
💡 You can click ‘Copy All Usernames’ if you want to save a copy (in Notepad or whatever you use) for future reference. If you want to split your sources with other accounts, you can click on ‘Split Items With Specific Accounts’ and ‘Clear’ is if you want to delete all the usernames on the list.
Repost specific posts based on post URL — You can add video URLs that you want to repost using this source. You may also add caption text of the reposted post (you can use spin syntax and add Emojis as well).
✅ You can click on the ‘Clear All Sources’ button if you want to have a clean slate for your Sources tab.
✅ When you’re done configuring your Settings and Sources, you can go back to the Settings tab and turn the switch ON.
To see the results of the Repost Tool, just go to the Results tab. Here you will find the specific details regarding the successfully reposted posts. You may also check the link by going clicking the ‘BROWSE EMBEDDED’ button to show you the post itself inside the Embedded Browser.
💡 Good to know:
➡ For Repost Source, the key is to use as many sources as you can, refresh and replenish your sources every 2-3 weeks for better results, and added randomness.
➡ Since the sources are randomly picked per operation, if there is a particular source that you want to prioritize or increase the chances of being selected, you can set a higher ‘Selection Rank’ for that source (1000 being the highest).
➡ If you want to have more control over what will be reposted on your account, send your repost to a campaign rather than reposting directly from the tool.
➡ Make sure that the reposting account is showing a Valid status in Social Profiles and the proxy (if any) attached to the account has a fast and stable connection at all times.