In the modern era of technology, we can automate almost any process, increasing our productivity and lessening the burden on our workloads. However, since science is being innovated too fast, we can barely keep up with what’s new and how to improve our lives in 2021. While talent and skills are still both critical in increasing the efficiency of your marketing campaigns, there are tools that can help you maximize and automate the process. To give you a refresher, here are the top digital marketing tools to simplify your life.
Digital marketing managers are often tasked with a never-ending list of tasks. This can be both overwhelming and frustrating. The best digital marketing tools simplify your life, saving you time and the headache that comes with managing multiple accounts or platforms.
Here is a list of some of the top digital marketing tools to help you manage your workload in 2021:
1) Social Media Management Tools – Jarvee
2) Content Creation Tools – Medium, WordPress Blogs, Desygner
3) Analytics Tools – Google Analytics, Kissmetrics
There are so many digital marketing tools out there, it can be hard to know which ones to use. In this blog post, I’ll share my top five digital marketing tools that have simplified my life. Whether you’re looking to improve your website’s SEO, create social media content, or track your results, these tools will help you get the job done quickly and easily.
1. Google Analytics
We can’t create a list of the best digital marketing tools without mentioning one from the tech giant Google. While there are certainly other web analytic tools around, Google Analytics is one of the greatest and most affordable services with the most intuitive design.
Since Google is the biggest search engine in today’s time, it’s easier to get your website ranking higher with their own tools. Here are just some of the things you can do with Google Analytics.
- Check where your traffic is coming from
- Analyze what your audience is doing within your website
- Provide details on certain metrics such as page views, unique page views, average time on page, bounce rate, and percent exit.
- Check conversions and analyze factors that increase conversion rates
Depending on whether you are subscribed to the premium service or using it for free, these are some of the most useful things Google Analytics can help you with.
Marketed as an all-in-one tool to increase your online visibility, SEMrush is one of the most popular services among marketing agencies. Almost everything that involves increasing your website’s SEO rankings can be done with SEMrush, making it one of the most powerful tools for digital marketing today.
- Research keywords used by competitors
- Manage social campaigns to maximize effectiveness
- On-page insights that include SEO ideas and keywords for future articles
- Link building that greatly improves SEO rankings
- Crawling and editing of web pages
SEMrush is a freemium service with three paid tiers that can help you with your digital marketing needs. The free service has limited functionality but can still work, especially for small startup businesses. There’s also a trial service you can subscribe to if you want to check its features before paying.
3. Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Insights
While services such as SEMrush can improve your website’s SEO rankings, nothing is still better than Facebook’s own tool if you want to focus on improving your visibility within the website. Facebook is arguably the biggest social media platform that allows you to do multiple things, including creating a dedicated website to help your customers find you. It’s the most accurate and easiest tool that can help you with a variety of things to improve your online presence on the social media platform.
- Track your audience’s and other user’s interactions with your posts
- Run and track different ad campaigns by your company
- Easy data insight on what is popular among your audience
- Track changes and metrics such as page views and post reach
Facebook’s tools are completely free, but you can also access some premium features if you pay for a monthly subscription.
Digital marketing is beyond knowing what keywords make it to the top, but also how you communicate with your team well. Team messaging apps have been around for a long time, but none can beat the features of Stork that has almost everything you need to improve your team’s workflow.
- Public and private channels to communicate within the team and you’re free to customize the participants of your private channels
- A powerful video messaging feature that can instantly transcribe your video notes to provide a searchable database of what was discussed during the meeting
- Allows you to share a screen recording to easily exchange notes within your team
- Voice notes feature that allows you to record your voice with pause and continue function, as well as voice-to-text transcripts
Video messaging tool Stork.ai is a freemium service with all the necessary basic features available for smaller businesses that need help with their marketing strategy.
In marketing, you are probably aware that you should market yourself differently for every audience demographic. This will increase the chances of people buying your products or subscribing to your services. ActiveCampaign is an email marketing tool that helps you automate the process of customizing the emails you send to the people on your subscription list.
- Automation feature that can simplify customer or audience interactions
- Personalize campaigns for your subscribers
- Full email functionality that includes broadcast, triggered, targeted, and scheduled emails that you can fully customize to your business’s needs.
- Optimized sales engagement automation that can keep your customers interested in your products
A free 14-day trial test to help you understand the software, and an affordable premium service with 4 different price ranges to suit your needs.
It is also useful to review your emails for grammar and spelling mistakes, as well as to check for plagiarism for free, it helps to keep your emails more professional and reliable.
Digital marketing has never been easier with all the services and platforms mentioned on this list. Since most of these companies offer freemium services with tiered paid service, you can customize your marketing plan depending on your budget. You should know which features your company will need the most to help you expand and earn more income.
About the Author
Julia Mills is a freelance content marketing manager since 2018, working primarily with business owners to assist them in improving their online presence and increasing their customer base.