Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
The Follow Back Tool
Most users, regardless of the social network, really appreciate it when you return the favor. Following them back is one way to accomplish this and JARVEE’s Follow Back tool is a perfect fit for this task.
The simple gesture of following back will create a better image for your brand, product or service, thus greatly improve your relationship with your target audience.
You can use the tool on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts and it lets you automatically follow back users that followed you.
How to access the Follow Back tool
To start using the Follow Back tool, go to the TOOLS section, click on your profile and go to the Follow Back tool or click MORE TOOLS then go to Follow Back tab.
Configuring the Follow Back tool is like a walk in the park, it’s very simple and you can set it up in less than a minute or so.
- Set the interval that the tool will wait before a new operation starts. The amount of time it would wait is randomly selected between X-Y minutes that you have specified.
- Select the number of users that the tool will process and follow for each operation. Again, the number is randomly selected from X-Y that you’ve indicated.
- Check this option to send the users to the Follow tool’s Extracted Users tab so that the Follow tool filters will apply once you run the Follow tool.
📌 Under the Settings area, you’ll see the total number of people that the tool has followed back and you will see them recorded in the Follow Results tab.
- As much as possible, do not use aggressive settings to keep your account safe and sound.
- Combining the Like, Comment and Follow Back tool, can help build rapport with your target audience.