Jarvee’s Instagram Block Followers tool helps you increase your engagement rate by blocking users that are not engaging with your content. It works the exact same way when you manually block users on Instagram.
You can use the Block Followers tool to block:
➡ Users that you do not wish to interact with such as your competition or those you unwittingly followed using the Follow Back tool
➡ Followers that aren’t engaging with your content
➡ Fake accounts spamming your accounts
➡ Unblock users you blocked by accident or unintentionally
To start blocking followers, just go to TOOLS page and click on the Instagram account where you want to run the tool on or hit MORE TOOLS action link and click the Block Followers tab.
The tool has 3 main sections – Run Timers, Block Limits, and User Filters. In addition, you will also see the Results table and a designated box for adding users you want to manually block/unblock.
If you’ve been using other Jarvee Instagram tools on your account, then you are now well-acquainted with this section of the tool by this time.
This is the part of the Settings where you basically control the
- number of minutes the tool will wait before starting a new operation
- the number of users that will be processed per operation
- the delay between each block action
- the hours when the tool will execute the block actions
On this part of the Settings is where you
- set the maximum number of users you want to block each day
- you have an option to increase the number of users you block each day until it hits the maximum number of users you prefer
- set to block the most recent X followers of your account
Just like most of the tools, there is a set of conditions you can apply to the users that will get processed, if the user fails any of the filters you set, they will be skipped and the particular tool action will not get executed on them.
However, for the Block Followers – User Filters, if the user meets any of the filters you set, the block action will get executed on them.
You can set the filter to block:
- users who have a non-English character in their bio, username, and fullname; emojis are considered English characters
- no profile image
- users that have equal or less than X posts
- those that have less than or equal to X characters in their bio
- users that have any of the specific word/s in their bio
- username/fullname that contains any of the word/s you specify
- those users that have not posted within the last X days
- accounts that have a follow ratio (followers/followings) greater than X
- or accounts have less than X follow ratio
- user has a specific range of followers
- and specific range of followings
- specific users
You may opt not to block users who are:
- likers of your posts
- commenters on your post
- part of the whitelist
Below the User Filters section, you have the table where all the blocked users are added. From there you will see:
- the date the user was blocked
- the reason why the user was blocked under the Type column
- you also have the ‘Unblock’ action link, you can click on that if you want to initiate the said action
There are 2 ways of blocking a specific user, you can either do it manually by adding the usernames in the designated box located at the lower right corner of the page, then click the Block button (image above) or add their usernames to the “User Filter – Block Specific Users” (image below) and let the tool automatically block them.
- Don’t forget to select a Filter before starting the tool
- If you wish to manually unblock users, just add the usernames in the same box where you add the usernames for manual block and hit the Unblock button.
- Once you are satisfied with your settings, you can start the tool via the Status switch on the upper left portion of the Settings page.