Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
This tool is an added Jarvee functionality and what this does is it scrapes suggested users and related hashtags which can be advantageous when choosing the right sources as well as hashtags that you can include in your posts.
Searching for Suggested Users
You can use this function when you want to add more sources specifically for following friends of target account (followers/username; followings/username).
As you may know, using more sources and refreshing your sources every 2-3 weeks is a good practice and will give you better results, hence you can use the ‘Suggested Users’ tool to help you choose your target sources.
The way this works is it scrapes the users suggested by Instagram when you initiate a follow action on an account. To better visualize it, you can manually follow an account via the Instagram app on your device or the embedded browser, once you follow an account, Instagram will show Suggested Users.
Below is an example of what it looks like when you try to follow manually through the embedded browser and Instagram app on your device.
⭐ As seen from Embedded Browser
⭐ As seen from Instagram app
⭐ Using the Suggested Users function in Jarvee does not mean that it starts following the target account you’ve entered to scrape the suggested users, it is only as if you followed the account, unlike when using Instagram app where you need to actually follow the account before you get to see the suggested users.
To use the ‘Suggested Users’ function in Jarvee:
- You can enter the username or a part of the username in the Search Users drop-down box, then you will see a bunch of users from where you can tick the checkbox of the username you’re looking for and it would be added to the designated box below. You can also directly add the specific username in the said box. (You can add one or more usernames, comma separated).
- Next, you can opt to check the option to scrape followers and bio of the resulting suggested users (keep in mind that when you choose to do this, search time may take a bit longer as compared otherwise), filter by number of followers and hide private users.
- Once the username is in the corresponding box, you can go ahead and click ‘Search Suggested Users’ button.
- When it’s done searching, you’ll find the suggested users listed in the table below. And from the provided information, you may now decide which users you can use as target source.
About Related Hashtags
From the word itself, this function scrapes the hashtags related to your preferred hashtag/s or niche. The way you benefit from this is that you will get an idea or a collection of hashtags that you can use for your posts as well as for the other tools relevant to growing your account.
Below is an example of what happens when you search and view posts via hashtag keyword on Instagram app;
(Ex. result for related hashtags to #foodie)
How to search for ‘Related Hashtags’:
- Same with ‘Suggested Users’ function, you start by entering the keyword in the Search Hashtags drop down box and a list of keywords would appear.
- Select the hashtag keyword by ticking the checkbox and it will automatically get added to the allotted box. You may directly add the keyword to the box (You can add more than one keyword, comma separated).
- Next, if you want Jarvee to search related hashtags of the resulting related hashtags as well (for more related hashtag reference), you can check the option ‘Scrape a minimum number of hashtags’ and set it to your preferred value.
- You may now click on the Search Related Hashtags button.
⭐ ‘Search Related Hashtags’ results for #foodie when ‘Scrape a minimum number of hashtags’ is checked.
⭐ ‘Search Related Hashtags’ results for #foodie when ‘Scrape a minimum number of hashtags’ is unchecked.
➡➡ Keep in mind that like all the other tools, it will only work when the account is showing a Valid status in Social Profiles.