The Jarvee Instagram Follow Back tool gives you the ability to give back the follow action that was executed on your account by another user. “Returning the favor” as they say, is a well-known act of courtesy that is widely observed in the social media community. It presents the perfect opportunity to have dibs on your followers and see their content so you can interact with them.
To start using the Follow Back tool, just navigate to the Tools page, then click the account where you want to run this tool on and select the Follow Back tab.
Follow Back Settings
1. Wait between X and Y minutes before each new operation: this is the interval that Jarvee will wait between before initiating a new operation
2. Follow between X and Y people per operation: controls the number of people it will follow per operation
3. With a delay between x – y seconds between each follow: this is the amount of time that Jarvee will wait before executing the next follow action on the next person
- Same with the Instagram Follow Tool or any other tool for that matter, you will need to be considerate of your settings, do not schedule your actions in such a way that it will look robotic.
- Each “follow” action resulting from the Follow Back tool is counted against the maximum daily follows you configured in the Follow tool.
- Also, the users that were followed using this tool will be recorded in the Follow Tool – Follow Results tab.
When you’re all set, just click the Status switch to turn it ON.