The Jarvee Instagram Follow Back tool gives you the ability to give back the follow action that was executed on your account by another user. “Returning the favor” as they say, is a well-known act of courtesy that is widely observed in the social media community. It presents the perfect opportunity to have dibs on your followers and see their content so you can interact with them.
To start using the Follow Back tool, just navigate to the Tools page, then click the account where you want to run this tool on and select the Follow Back tab.
Follow Back Settings
Wait between X and Y minutes before each new operation
- This is the interval that Jarvee will wait between before initiating a new operation
Follow between X and Y people per operation
- Controls the number of people it will follow per operation
With a delay between x – y seconds between each follow
- This is the amount of time that Jarvee will wait before executing the next follow action on the next person
Send extracted followers to Auto Follow – Follow specific users source
- If checked, instead of following the users back immediately, they will be sent to the Follow tool’s Follow specific users source.
Do not follow private users
This filter will exclude private users to be followed back
Followers/Followings ratio is in range
You can use this filter if you want to follow users back based on their follow ratio. This is useful when you want to only follow questionable accounts.
The follow ratio is computed as followers/followings such that if Account A has 2000 followers and 4000 followings, it will be 2000/4000 = 0.5, hence, Account A has a follow ratio of 0.5.
If the user’s followers/followings ratio falls in the x-y range that you set, then that user will be granted a follow back.
User has a number of followers/followings in a specific range
Unlike the filter for following back based on follow ratio, this one is less complicated. There is no computation involved, you just need to set the range of x-y followers and x-y followings of the users you are eyeing to follow back.
User has a profile image
Selecting this filter will only select users who have a profile image uploaded.
- At the bottom portion of the tool, it is indicated how many users have been followed back.
💡 Though there is no Results tab for this tool, the users that were followed back will be recorded in the Follow Tool’s Results tab.
- Same with the Instagram Follow Tool or any other tool for that matter, you will need to be considerate of your settings, do not schedule your actions in such a way that it will look robotic.
- Each “follow” action resulting from the Follow Back tool is counted against the maximum daily follows you configured in the Follow tool.
When you’re all set, just click the Status switch to turn it ON.