Instagram is one of the most successful and very active social media hubs to date. Similar to Facebook, its popularity transcends niche, gender, age, and so on. Hence, most social marketers rely on Instagram in boosting their online presence to supercharge their own as well as their clients’ businesses.
However, growing an Instagram account could be quite a challenge since there are so many things you need to schedule such as following, unfollowing, liking, commenting, posting, reposting and so on. Having a solid game plan is half the battle, the other half is finding a good automation software that you can depend on; this is where Jarvee comes into play.
With Jarvee, you can easily manage hundreds of Instagram accounts all in one place. This amazing automation tool is built to cater to almost all your Instagram marketing activities including direct messaging, managing comments, blocking followers and so much more.
To start using Jarvee for your Instagram, you can go here.
Once you have downloaded and installed Jarvee on your Windows computer, you may now proceed with adding your Instagram accounts.
How To Add Instagram Account In Jarvee
1. From the Jarvee’s main interface, navigate to the left side menu panel and click Social Profiles
2. Click the Add Profile button
3. Select Instagram and click the “Add Profile” button right below it.
4. Add your Instagram username and password to the designated boxes.
Tip: You may also add an account name for added convenience especially when you are looking to manage hundreds of accounts.
5. After you’ve supplied the account credentials, click on the Verify Account button.
6. Jarvee will then attempt to auto-login to your account. After it has logged in successfully, it will show a VALID status and just like that, you may now start scheduling automatic follow, unfollow, like, comment and all the works.