The Instagram Like tool helps you search for photos based on a lot of different sources and automatically like them. This is a good marketing strategy if you want to get your brand in front of a new audience and to get more followers. If you have exceptional content, chances are that people in your niche will notice you and even follow your account.
To start using the Like tool on your Instagram profile, navigate to Tools page, click the Like action of the account or click More Tools and go to Like tab.
Here you will notice 3 subtags: Settings, Sources and Results.
In the Settings tab, you will find 5 sections, the Run Timers, Like Limits, User Filters, Post Filters and After Like Actions. Basically, this is the tab where you can configure how the tool is going to execute auto-like actions as well as how the receiving posts are selected with respect to the filters and sources you will be using for the tool.
1. The wait between time before each new operation; this is the number of minutes that the tool will wait before starting a new operation
2. How many posts will be liked per operation; this is the number of posts the tool will process for each operation
3. The hours when the Like tool will execute actions
4. You can add a random sleep; this will allow the tool to rest before starting a new operation when it has executed X follows
5. The days of the week when the tool will execute actions; you can rotate the days when the tool will operate
Tip: On rotating days, JARVEE would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to follow on Saturdays and Sundays.
6. The maximum number of posts to like per day; JARVEE will pick a random number between X-Y each day and will use that as the maximum number of likes per day.
7. Keep a maximum number likes; this option lets you control the maximum number of posts you liked and start unliking older posts
8. Like users most recent posts; you can set the tool to like most recent X posts of the user
9. Limit maximum number of likes per user; you can set how many likes to give to each user for the entire time that the tool is running not for each operation
This section of the tool is the deciding factor whether a user will receive a like action from you. If the user fails any of the filters you set, none of its posts will receive a like.
10. Skip Non-English Users; this will check the username/fullname, bio or post caption for Non-English characters or alphabets (Emojis is considered an English character)
11. Will check if the user has set a profile image
12 – 14 These filters are helpful for filtering bot accounts in terms of followers/followings the account has
15. You can set Jarvee to skip liking the posts of your followers
16. You can opt to never like any posts of a specific user by adding them to the Blacklist filter option
Before executing the Like action, Jarvee will first check if the scraped post meets the post filters you’ve indicated, this is pretty much the “quality section” of the tool.
For finding posts to Like, you can select to scrape only Images, Videos or both
17. Indicate the age of the post you want to like
18. You can opt to only like posts that have certain number of likes
19. Like only posts that have a particular number of comments
20. Like the post only if the post caption contains any of the specific words you want
21. You can select which of the most recent posts of the user will be liked
22. Set to not like if there is no post caption
23. Or avoid liking the post if caption contains any of the words you want to deemed negative
After Like Actions
24. Set to relike existing posts should Jarvee be unable to find posts to like
25. After liking the post, you can opt to like the comments as well
26. Check this option if you want to automatically remove sources that do not result in wanted follow back ratio
Like Sources tab to select the method you want to use to find Instagram accounts to automatically like their posts, you can find users to like based on:
- Posts by Keywords: Jarvee will search in Instagram using those keywords and like posts appearing in the results that Instagram returned (For multiple keywords use ‘,’ as a separator, Ex. Cars, Stores, BMW)
- Posts of Specific Users: Jarvee will like the posts of the usernames you put in this source, don’t forget to click “Add Usernames” button.
- Posts of Followers/Followings of other accounts: Jarvee will like posts of followers or followings of specific usernames you put in this source, you can choose whether you want it to like posts of followers or followings of that specific username. For this example, we used “billgates” and we clicked Add Account “Followers” as well as “Followings”; thus you see “followings/billgates” and “followers/billgates” in the table underneath
- Posts of Followers: Jarvee will like the posts of users following your account.
- Latest Feed Posts: Jarvee will like the latest posts that appear on your Instagram account feed.
- Posts using Geo Location: Jarvee will like the posts of users that posted in any of the specified locations. Just type your desired location in the select locations field and you will see the related locations to the word you used and you can choose from them, you will see that they are added in the little box below it.
Or you can also add location IDs manually
- Specific posts based on post url: Jarvee will like the posts based on their URLs that you add in this source (for example, https://www.instagram.com/p/BcNWGsBAhIj/) don’t forget to click “Add To Like List” button.
- Posts of Users that interacted with posts on target accounts: Jarvee will like posts of users that liked or commented posts of the usernames you provided in this source. Please don’t forget to click “Add” button.
- Posts of Users that interacted with posts on target posts: Jarvee will like the posts of users that liked or commented on specific posts that you specify using their URL (Ex. https://www.instagram.com/p/BcNWGsBAhIj/) don’t forget to click “Add” button.
When you’re done with adding your keywords and like methods, go back to the first tab (Settings) and click on OFF and the STOPPED status should change to STARTED:
In the Results tab you will see the accounts you automatically liked based on the source/s you used: