The Instagram Comment tool in Jarvee enables you to engage with other accounts by automatically commenting on posts relevant to your market, It helps you grow your accounts faster, get more targeted traffic to your website and more leads to your business.
The entire “commenting” activity is a proven technique in getting yourself noticed by other users in your niche. Finding high-quality pictures, based on various sources and comment to increase the chance of people visiting your profile and eventually following you if they find your content quite interesting.
To begin using the Comment tool, simply go to the Tools page and click the Instagram profile you want to use or click MORE TOOLS then select the Comment tab. As you may notice, the tool is divided into 3 subtabs – Settings, Sources and Results tab.
The Settings tab works practically the same as the other tools. It has five sections – Run Timers, Comment Limits, User Filters, Post Filters and After Comment Actions.
From this section, you can schedule
- when the tool is going to start a new operation
- the number of posts it will leave a comment on for each operation
- the amount of time that Jarvee will wait per each comment made
- the days of the weeks when the tool is scheduled to run
This section of the Comment Settings tab controls
- the minimum and the maximum number of actions the tool will execute on each day.
- which post will receive the comment depending on the publishing date; you can limit the tool to only comment on the user’s most recent X posts
- the number of comments Jarvee will execute for a particular user for the entire time that the tool was running.
These a conditions that Jarvee will check from the user that published the post before it makes a comment. If the user fails any of the filters, he will be skipped.
- There is an option to skip Non-English users and what it does is check if there is a non-Eglish character in the username/fullname/bio; emojis are considered English characters.
- You can opt to skip your followers.
- If there is a specific user/s that you don’t want to engage with or leave a comment on, you can add their username/s to the Blacklist option.
There are the conditions that Jarvee will check in the published post before it leaves a comment. If the post fails to satisfy any of the assigned filters, it will be ignored.
- You can select to comment only on Images, Videos or both Images and Videos.
- Should you wish to only comment on posts that were posted recently posted or within certain days only, you can use the filter ‘Posted within the last X days’.
- You can filter posts by number of comments and likes
- Or comment on a random post from the user’s most recent posts
- If you have a list of negative words you want to avoid from the post caption, you can set the post filter to not comment if the post caption contains that specific negative word/s.
After Comment Actions
These are the set of actions you can set the tool to execute right after a comment action has been initiated.
- Use the option ‘Enable Dynamic Mentions’ if you want to mention random X users from a list.
- You can also choose to ‘Mention non-existing users’; it is said that this action may increase the post’s reach.
- You can opt to make multiple comments on the same post or make comments on your own posts.
- You may like the post after you made a comment or follow the user after you made a comment
- There is an option to remove poor quality sources
- And suspend the tool for X minutes when it receives a temporary block
Jarvee will search for posts where it will make a comment depending on the sources you have configured in the tool. There are many types of sources where the software can scrape posts from and the more you sources you use the better.
Comment on Posts by Keywords
Jarvee will search on Instagram using those keywords and comment on posts appearing in the results that Instagram returned, in “1.Keywords” type the keyword that you want when searching for the posts and in “2.Comment Text” type the comment message you want Jarvee to leave and then click “ADD INPUT” and your entries will be added in the little table below it.
Comment on Posts of users by username/fullname/bio
Jarvee will comment posts of users that have those keywords in their username, full name or bio. You need to add your comment text in the designated box and your keywords in the small field as shown in the picture below.
Comment on Specific Users Posts
Jarvee will comment the posts of the usernames you put in this source, please don’t forget to click “Add Usernames” button and don’t forget to add your comment text as well.
Comment on Followers/Followings of other accounts
For this source, Jarvee will comment on posts of followers or followings of a specific account (also known as target account) you put in this source, you can choose whether you want it to comment on posts of followers or followings of the said account.
Comment on your Followers Post
Use this source if you wish to comment on the posts of your followers; don’t forget to add your comment message to the provided box
Comment on Latest Feed Posts
Jarvee will comment on the latest posts that appear on your Instagram account feed.
Comment using Geo Location
If you want to comment on posts of users that tagged a specified locations, you can use this source. Just type your desired location in the select locations field and you will see the suggested locations to the word you used and you can choose from them and it will be added in the little box below it.
You may also manually add a location ID.
Comment on Specific posts based on post URL
Jarvee will search for the post based on the provided URL and leave a comment, make sure to click “Add To Comment List” button and don’t forget to add your comment message.
Comment posts of users that interacted with posts on target accounts
This is the source to use if you want to comment on posts of users that liked or commented on the posts of your target accounts.
Comment posts of users that interacted with posts on target posts
For this source, instead of commenting on posts of target accounts, you can specify the post URL where it will search for users that either liked or commented on the said posts.
Starting the Comment tool
When you are all set, you can start the comment action by switching the Status to ON.
On this tab, you will see all the posts that received a comment from your account including the
- date the comment was made
- keyword used for searching the post
- comment message left on the post
- number of Likes and Comments the post have
- link to the post where the comment was made
- you may view the post where you left a comment by clicking the ‘Browse Embedded’ or ‘Browse’ action link