The Instagram Comment tool in Jarvee enables you to engage with other accounts by automatically commenting on posts relevant to your market, It helps you grow your accounts faster, get more targeted traffic to your website and more leads to your business.
The entire “commenting” activity is a proven technique in getting yourself noticed by other users in your niche. Finding high-quality pictures, based on various sources and comment to increase the chance of people visiting your profile and eventually following you if they find your content quite interesting.
To begin using the Comment tool, simply go to the Tools page and click the Instagram profile you want to use or click MORE TOOLS then select the Comment tab. As you may notice, the tool is divided into 3 subtabs – Settings, Sources and Results tab.
The Settings tab works practically the same as the other tools. It has five sections – Run Timers, Comment Limits, User Filters, Post Filters and After Comment Actions.
From this section, you can schedule
- when the tool is going to start a new operation
- the number of posts it will leave a comment on for each operation
- the amount of time that Jarvee will wait per each comment made
- the days of the weeks when the tool is scheduled to run
This section of the Comment Settings tab controls
- the minimum and the maximum number of actions the tool will execute on each day.
- the minimum and the maximum number of actions the tool will execute per hour.
- which post will receive the comment depending on the publishing date; you can limit the tool to comment on the user’s most recent X posts
- the number of comments Jarvee will execute for each user per X days
These are the conditions that Jarvee will check from the user that published the post before it makes a comment. If the user fails any of the filters, he will be skipped.
- Skip Non-English Users
➡ There is an option to skip Non-English users and what it does is check if there is a non-English character in the username/fullname/bio; emojis are considered English characters.
- Skip followings
- User is not following this account (skip followers)
➡ You can opt to skip the people you follow and you can also skip your own followers.
- Use blacklist (skip specified users)
➡ If there is a specific user/s that you don’t want to engage with or leave a comment on, you can add their username/s to the Blacklist option.
- User has a number of followers/followings in a specific range
➡ This allows you to filter the users if their number of followers/followings are within the x-y ranges that you set respectively. If within the specified range, their posts will be commented on.
- User has a minimum number of posts
➡ If checked, this will only select users whose posts are within the minimum number set. If the user has fewer posts than the value specified, the user will be skipped.
- User has a maximum of X digits in their username
➡ This will help you skip users who have more than the x number of digits in their usernames.
- User bio/username/name must not contain any invalid words
➡ If the user has the invalid word you specified in their bio, username or name, then they will be skipped.
- User bio/username/name must contain one of the following words
➡ These two options will help you filter users depending on the word(s) that either they have or don’t have in their bio/username/name.
- Skip or Comment only business accounts
- Skip or Comment only accounts with a website
- Skip or Comment only accounts with a phone number
➡ These options will filter the accounts to be commented on depending on the criteria mentioned above. If the account does not meet any of the checked items, it will be skipped.
- Do not comment on posts of users from the ignore list
➡ This will automatically exclude posts of users on the ignore list. The ignore list contains the users who were unfollowed by Jarvee.
- Comment only Males/Females/Both Males and Females/All
➡ This option will check if the user’s name is a male or female name, then it would comment on their post depending on your selection (if Males/Females/Both Males and Females/All).
💡 Please note that Instagram does not show the gender of the account, so what this filter does is check the list of male/female usernames of a certain language as defined in ‘Show male/female names’ option in Settings > Social Platforms > Instagram tab.
By default, only English male and female names are pre-defined, so if you want to use a different language, you will need to add the respective male and female names for that selected language.
For example, you want to use male/female Spanish language, then you will need to select Spanish in the Language drop-down option and add the male/female names in the designated boxes as seen below.
There are the conditions that Jarvee will check in the published post before it leaves a comment. If the post fails to satisfy any of the assigned filters, it will be ignored.
- You can select to comment only on Images, Videos, both Images and Videos, Albums, and to all.
- Should you wish to only comment on posts that were posted recently posted or within certain days only, you can use the filter ‘Posted within the last X days’.
- You can filter posts by number of comments and likes
- Or comment on a random post from the user’s most recent posts
- You can comment on posts whose caption contains specific words.
- If you have a list of negative words you want to avoid from the post caption, you can set the post filter to not comment if the post caption contains that specific negative word/s.
After Comment Actions
These are the set of actions you can set the tool to execute right after a comment action has been initiated.
- Use the option ‘Enable Dynamic Hashtags’ if you want to mention random hashtags from a list.
- Use the option ‘Enable Dynamic Mentions’ if you want to mention random X users from a list.
- You can also choose to ‘Mention non-existing users’; it is said that this action may increase the post’s reach.
- You can opt to make multiple comments on the same post or make comments on your own posts.
- You may like the post after you made a comment or follow the user after you made a comment
- You will also have the ability to save the post after posting a comment.
- There is an option to remove poor-quality sources
- You can set the comment to be deleted after X days
- You have the ability to make sure that the comment posted is not duplicated by IG.
- An option is available to start executing the tool again immediately if no results were found (disregards the wait between operations time)
- And suspend the tool for x-y minutes when it receives a temporary block. There is also an option to ‘Enable suspend on the second block between x-y minutes’, as well as ‘logout/relogin on the second block not on the first block’.
Jarvee will search for posts where it will make a comment depending on the sources you have configured in the tool. There are many types of sources where the software can scrape posts from and the more you sources you use the better.
Comment on Posts by Hashtag Search
➡ Jarvee will search on Instagram using those keywords and comment on posts appearing in the results that Instagram returned,
- Specify the keyword/s that will be used when searching for posts
- Add your comment message
- Click the ADD INPUT button and your entries will be added in the little table below it.
Comment on Posts of users by username/fullname/bio
Jarvee will comment posts of users that have those keywords in their username, full name or bio. You need to add your comment text in the designated box and your keywords in the small field as shown in the picture below.
Comment on Specific Users Posts
Jarvee will comment on the posts of the usernames you put in this source, please don’t forget to click “Add Usernames” button and don’t forget to add your comment text as well.
Comment on Followers/Followings of other accounts
For this source, Jarvee will comment on posts of followers or followings of a specific account (also known as target account) you put in this source, you can choose whether you want it to comment on posts of followers or followings of the said account.
Comment on your Followers Post
Use this source if you wish to comment on the posts of your followers. Don’t forget to add your comment message to the provided box
Comment on Latest Feed Posts
Jarvee will comment on the latest posts that appear on your Instagram account feed.
Comment using Geo Location
If you want to comment on posts of users that tagged a specified location, you can use this source. Just type your desired location in the select locations field and you will see the suggested locations to the word you used and you can choose from them and it will be added in the little box below it.
You may also manually add a location ID.
Comment on Specific posts based on post URL
Jarvee will search for the post based on the provided URL and leave a comment, make sure to click “Add To Comment List” button and don’t forget to add your comment message.
Comment posts of users that interacted with posts on target accounts
This is the source to use if you want to comment on posts of users that liked or commented on the posts of your target accounts.
Comment posts of users that interacted with posts on target posts
For this source, instead of commenting on posts of target accounts, you can specify the post URL where it will search for users that either liked or commented on the said posts.
Comment posts that tagged specific users
This source would comment on posts that tagged specific users.
💡 When you are all set, you can start the comment action by switching the Status to ON.
On this tab, you will see all the posts that received a comment from your account including the
- the date the comment was made
- keyword used for searching the post
- username whose post was commented on
- comment message left on the post
- number of Likes and Comments the post have
- an indicator if the user followed you back
- link to the post where the comment was made
- you may view the post where you left a comment by clicking the ‘Browse Embedded’ or ‘Browse’ action link