Next to Campaign Overview tab is the “What to Publish” tab. This is the part of the campaign where you will add the posts that will be published by the campaign. This tab is available to all three types of Campaigns.
For a Scheduled Campaign, you only have 3 ways of adding a post:
While for both Standard and Volume Campaigns, there are several methods for adding a post such as:
The Add Posts sub-tab
This is method of adding a post is used when you want to manually create your post. Aside from that, this is also the sub-tab where you can add posts in bulk via an import file.
Add the message to your post through the provided message text box.
Next, you can opt to add an image/video* (*for Facebook and Google Plus only) to your post
If you will be posting to a Facebook Sell Group, you will need to select the given check box and add a title to your post. Adding a title to your post is also mandatory when publishing to LinkedIn groups and Tumblr.
When are done creating your post, you can send them to Posts List tab
You can also send it to Drafts tab for future editing
If you have a list of posts you have prepared ahead of time or you want to add a bunch of posts at the same time, there is an option to add them in bulk. There are four ways of adding posts in bulk: Add Multiple Text Posts, Add Multiple Image Posts, Import Text Posts From File and Import Posts From CSV file.
- ADD MULTIPLE TEXT POSTS: Once clicked, a pop up window will appear and you can add texts for your multiple posts in the texts fields and attach pictures or a video as we explained above, once you finish setting up all your posts click “OK” and the posts will be added to your “Posts List” tab.
- ADD MULTIPLE IMAGE POSTS: Once clicked a pop up window will appear and you will need to either upload the images from your computer or add them from URL’s, after you type the URL’s click “ADD IMAGES FROM URL” and wait until the images are scraped and shown in the “Attachments:” field and then click “ADD PHOTOS” and a pop up window will appear with those images where you can add text to your posts, once you finish setting up all your posts click “OK” and the posts will be added to your “Posts List” tab.
- IMPORT TEXT POSTS FROM FILE: With this option, you can import posts from a txt file, just use a series of 5 # ( ##### ) as a post separator. Posts that already exist in the Post Queue (with the exact same text) will not be added. The txt file should look like the below image
- IMPORT POSTS FROM CSV: This option will allow you to import posts from a CSV file, Please click on “click here for details” to see an article with more details on the file format.
Once the posts are in “Posts List” tab, just set up “Where To Publish” and “When To Publish” tabs and start your campaign and JARVEE will start posting your posts on specified times.
The Flickr/Pinterest Posts sub-tab
Through this method of adding a post, you can extract posts from either Flickr or Pinterest. If you want to extract images from Flickr make sure that you set a Flickr API KEY in “Settings” == “Connectivity” and to add the keyword you want to extract images using.
You can extract posts from Pinterest based on keywords and post URLs. In addition, you can extract posts based on the number of likes and repins that the post received.
The RSS Posts sub-tab
You can use this tab to extract posts from your website using RSS feed. This method of adding a post will save you a lot of time as you can let your campaign extract posts as you add it on your website.
- Just add your Feed URL
- Set-up your Feed Template
- Click “ADD FEED” button. Your feed will show up in the provided table below.
Make sure to click “START” under the Actions column and that your campaign to start extracting posts from your RSS feed.
The Monitor Folders sub-tab
You can use this option to extract images from a specific folder automatically.
First, click “Browse” and choose the folder containing your images
Next, fill out the “Post Template” with the information you want JARVEE to use as a text for your posts
Then check the “Create posts from videos inside the folder” if you want to extract videos as well
Lastly, click “ADD FOLDER” and your folder will be added as shown below.
Click “START” (move to horizontal scroll bar to your right) and JARVEE will start extracting posts from your folder and make sure that the campaign is started as well. As you can see, you can also set it to extract images from sub-folders by checking the “Also extract from sub-folders” box.
The Clickable Image Post sub-tab
Use this option if you want to publish a clickable image post to your profiles (on supported destinations)
Add a message to your post via the provided text box
Next, think of a title for your clickable image post
You can upload images to Imgur, Flickr and other similar image hosting sites then get the Image URL and add it to the assigned area; it will be used as the clickable image for the post. You can add multiple image URLs and use spintax
Next, indicate your Promoted URL, the site where your clickable image will re-direct
While adding a URL Description is optional, we highly suggest that you add relevant information there
When you are done, you can send it to Posts List
You may also send it to Drafts for future editing
- To publish a clickable image post, you will need to add an intermediary server in the designated area via “Settings” == “Connectivity” == “Global clickable image post servers”
- To learn more about how you can set up your own Intermediary servers, please check the following topic: How To Set Up Clickable Image Post Servers.
The Share Post sub-tab
You can use this option if you want to share your Facebook Page posts to other pages, groups or walls. This ia good strategy to promote your page and boost your reach.
There are several ways of adding a post via Share Post:
The first way you can add a post via Share Post is to specify the permalink of your Page posts
After you’ve added the Page post URL, click “ADD POSTS”
The second way of adding your page post is to import from a file
The third way is by adding your Facebook Page URL
Next, set-up the number of posts you want to be extracted per operation and in around how many minutes exactly
Finally, click “ADD FACEBOOK PAGE” button
Once the page is added it will look like this:
Note: Make sure to click “START” under “ACTIONS” column and that the campaign is started in order for JARVEE to extract posts and add them to the “Posts List” tab.