Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
All automated actions such as following, unfollowing, liking, commenting and more, are executed through the embedded browser. Therefore, each account in Social Profiles uses an embedded browser.
Aside from that, you can also use this browser to navigate manually to the social profiles and do certain actions on them. This is especially good if you have proxies set up for your accounts as the embedded browser always uses the corresponding proxy assigned to them.
The different options found in the Embedded Browser tab:
- Allow up to X primary embedded browsers to work at the same time – this is the number of embedded browsers that can run (in the background) at the same time to execute actions on each account for primary actions such as tools execution, campaign publishing, and social profiles actions.
- Allow up to X secondary embedded browsers to work at the same time – this is the number of embedded browsers that can run (in the background) at the same time to execute actions on each account for secondary actions such as scraping and social exchange actions.
✅ While you can’t see the embedded browser, you can monitor them from the Windows Task Manager
- Maximize the Embedded Browser windows when they are opened – this option is used to set the embedded browser window layout (maximize) so you don’t need to do that manually whenever you want to open an embedded browser
- Wait a maximum of X seconds before issuing a 505 error – you can set the number of seconds JARVEE will wait before it reports a 505 error on the Dashboard
- Force kill embedded browsers (EXPERIMENTAL – use when Embedded Browser processes are not correctly killed) – just like what it says, this allows JARVEE to force kill the tasks queued in the embedded browser if the processes have not terminated properly
- Allow the Embedded Browser to download files – this will enable files to be downloaded via the Embedded Browser.
- Prevent the Embedded Browser from opening pop-up windows – check this option to prevent opening popups windows while you are manually browsing on the embedded browser.
- Use new text writing system for Facebook (experimental) – this option only applies when you encounter an issue with the way JARVEE publishes posts text caption on Facebook, hence should only be used in such case
- Stop saving Embedded Browser screenshots when errors occur (to save disk space) – by default, JARVEE takes a snapshot of the current screen when an error occurs, making it easier to diagnose the problem. If this option is checked, JARVEE will skip on capturing saving a screenshot.
- Disable GPU acceleration (improves performance on machines with no dedicated video card) – to improve the performance of machines that don’t have a dedicated video card (ex. VPS), you can check this option.
- Keep a low framerate for the Embedded Browser when not visible (can improve performance) – use this option to reduce the framerate (frames per seconds) of the embedded browser.
✅ Although the two options mentioned previously will result in performance improvement, it may reduce the visual experience while manually navigating using the embedded browser.
- Start Embedded Browser processes with a low priority – if this option is checked then the embedded browser will have a low priority process in your computer, thus it will not be on top of the queue of processes
- Open a maximum of X Embedded Browsers at the same time (when using the option from social profiles): – this option decides on how many Embedded Browsers will open when you select to OPEN EMBEDDED BROWSERS FOR SELECTED ACCOUNTS in Social Profiles.
- Delete up to x K Cache files with every restart – this will automatically delete the indicated number of cache files every time that Jarvee restarts.
- Delete all cookies cache files – this option will delete all cookies cache files for all accounts.
- Remember browser size and location for each account – check this option so that the embedded browser location and size for every account will be recalled by Jarvee.