Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
Like any other software, there is a place where you can configure global settings for your JARVEE. And you can access it through the Settings section located in the left panel menu.
The Settings section has 7 tabs and the first one is the Software Settings tab. On this tab, you will see the general software options which you can tweak to personalize JARVEE according to your needs and preferences.
Different Software Settings Options:
1. Run JARVEE at system startup – this will enable JARVEE to automatically run upon startup
2. Show tooltip when minimizing to the system tray- will show a tooltip notification when you hit X from the top right corner of JARVEE’s interface reminding you that you minimized the screen and it’s running on the system tray as seen on the image below
3. Recreate desktop shortcuts at startup – this option will automatically create a JARVEE shortcut on your desktop upon software startup, in case you accidentally deleted it
4. Start App minimized – When Jarvee starts, it will start with a minimized window.
5. Show same accounts in Social Profile Details and Tools Details as in Social Profiles and Tools
6. Enable Global Nightmode – if this option is enabled, no action regardless of social profiles will be executed during the in between hours that the nightmode is active. You can randomize the hours when the nightmode will be active.
✅ While the effect is global, there is an exemption to the rule. If you’ve set a local nightmode for a particular account through Advanced Profile Settings in Social Profiles, there is an option that will exclude the said accounts in global nightmode.
7. Enable Global Find & Replace for Post Text (applies to all campaigns) – check this option if you want JARVEE to find and replace specific text in all existing campaigns.
✅ As seen from the examples provided in the text box, you have X=Y, where X is the word that it would look for while Y is the word that will replace X word.
8. Wait a minimum of X hours before executing a new synchronization on an account. (the actual value is randomized) – this is how often the accounts in Social Profiles will do a sync action
9. Allow up to X campaigns to process RSS feeds at the same time – this refers to how many campaigns should process RSS feeds at the same time
10. Use Tab instead of a comma (“,”) for CSV exports – check this option if you want the exported files from JARVEE’s to have tabs as delimiters instead of commas
11. Enable Contact different users across all accounts configured in JARVEE – use this option if you want JARVEE to avoid contacting the same users across all the accounts of the same social network.
12. When posting videos select a random frame for the cover (thumbnail) – this option will allow JARVEE to automatically choose a random frame from the video and use it as its thumbnail
13. Change video hash before posting – when checked, it would change the video’s hash, thus making it unique
14. Do not show info messages – this option prevents JARVEE from showing info messages
15. Use local pc culture for date-time, calendar format (am/pm, first day of the week ..) – will let JARVEE use your local PC settings for date, time and calendar format instead of the default format
16. Enable Auto Restart JARVEE after a minimum of X hours – set this option to automatically restart JARVEE after a specific number of hours from the specific time it started running
17. Restart Jarvee daily at X – here you can set Jarvee to restart during a specific time of the day
18. Install new available update between HH:MM and HH:MM – lets you choose the time interval when updates will get installed
19. Limit the number of records in any list to X – defines the maximum records to keep in different results such as the Follow Results tab and the likes
20. Limit the number of Dashboard – Summary items to X – this will limit the information that can be viewed in Dashboard – Summary tab
21. Limit the number of posts in Campaigns to X – is the maximum number of posts that each campaign will accommodate
22. Limit the number of files in Monitor Folder to X – is the maximum number of files that a Monitor Folder can accommodate.
23. Recreate the Dashboard window each time it’s visited (check this if you have issues with the Graph from Statistics) – this option will refresh the display on the Dashboard window whenever you re-visit the said window
24. Force campaigns to keep the same Creation Date on posts sent from Drafts – use this option to keep the same creation date of the posts when sent from Drafts to Posts List tab.
25. Enable performance analysis – this is only enabled when requested by support; this is mainly used to help analyze how JARVEE is using resources
26. Embedded Browser User Agent – lets you can change the user agent that the embedded browser will use
27. Reset open file dialog – check this option if JARVEE crashes when trying to import data
28. Disable Social Profiles description tooltip – you can enable this option in case the description tooltip blocks the name of the profile when you mouse over a particular account in Social Profiles
29. Database integrity check (advanced settings)
30. Export passwords on Social profiles export – when this option is checked, passwords will be exported as plain text when exporting Social Profiles
31. Resize and flip images when changing MD5 – this will improve image uniqueness and will be applied in all the places where MD5 is used.
32. Number of simultaneous tasks used for importing campaign posts from CSV – here you can specify the number of simultaneous tasks used for importing campaign posts from CSV