The Campaigns View is where you will be directed to when you click Campaigns from the left panel menu. It displays all your existing campaigns regardless of its Status (Active, Inactive, Stopped).
Let’s divide the Campaigns View into three sections:
- First Section – Add the Campaigns, Filter, sort, and group the Campaigns
- Second Section – Campaign Actions
- Third Section – Bulk Actions
Add Campaign button
To start creating a campaign, the first thing you’ll need to do is click the ADD CAMPAIGN button. This action will launch the Add New Campaign window where you can select the type of campaign you want to create.
Below are the three types of Campaigns:
You can use this option to quickly search for a campaign. Just type the keyword name of the campaign.
When filtering the campaigns, you can use logical operators when like:
- AND: Symbol used &&
- OR: Symbol used ||
- NOT: Symbol used !
Group by Tag*
The Group by Tag option will group your campaigns via tag you specified on that campaign as well as by the type of campaign (if no tag/s were added to each campaign).
Filter by Tag:
When using the option Filter by Tag, only the campaign containing the specified tag will show up on the Campaigns View page.
To use this option, just select the tag from the dropdown box. This is will come in handy when you want to focus on specific campaigns.
Here you will see all the campaigns you created in Jarvee.
You will see the campaign details such:
- Status of the campaign (Stopped, Active, Inactive)
- Name of the campaign
- Type of Campaign
- Number of destinations for that campaign
- The number of Posts (Pending, Published, and Drafts)
- Total of published posts of the current day
- Number of campaign errors
- Actions you can execute on each campaign (Start, Details, Clone, Delete and Publish Now)
At the bottom of the Campaigns View page, you can access the bulk actions you can use on your campaigns.
- Select All/Select None
- Click the Manage Columns button to customize your Campaigns View page. You may select the columns that you want to show on the page as well as specify the width for each enabled column.
- Click the Execute Actions On Selected Campaigns expandable menu to select the option you want to bulk execute on all the selected campaigns.