Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
As you may know, JARVEE has 3 types of campaigns and if you are looking to publish on hundreds of walls, groups and pages/boards, you choose Volume Campaign.
When to use a Volume Campaign?
The main difference between a Standard and Volume Campaign is that the latter has Publishing Delays which makes it ideal for publishing on a huge number of destinations (walls, groups and pages/boards) each day without setting up specific timers for posts.
To start your Volume campaign, go to Campaigns, click “Add Campaign” and click the “Add Volume Campaign” button.
Similar to Standard Campaign, the Volume Campaign has 7 tabs too:
- Campaign Overview
- What to Publish
- Where to Publish
- When to Publish* (more information below)
- Posts List
How to create a post in Volume Campaign – Quick Guide
1. Go to the What to Publish tab and you’ll see several sub-tabs: Add Posts, Flickr/Pinterest Posts, RSS Posts, Monitor Folders, Clickable Image Posts and Share Posts.
2. Select the method you want for creating your post. For this guide, we will just choose to manually create our post via ‘Add Posts’ tab.
3. Simply add your post message in the provided message box, add an image or video by clicking the camera or video icon below the message box.
4. When you have your post message and image or video attached to the message, you can click on ‘Add to Posts List’ button and the post will be transferred to the Posts List tab where it will wait to be published.
5. Select a destination for your post via Where to Publish tab and schedule when the post will go out via When To Publish tab before starting the campaign through the Overview tab.
*When to Publish tab
1. Maximum number of Posts List items per day – based on the sample image above, the campaign will publish 5 posts from the Posts List tab
2. Publish a Post List item on all selected destinations – when checked, JARVEE will post each post to all selected destinations. For instance, if you have 100 groups selected in your destination list, each post of the 5 posts scheduled that particular day will be published to 100 groups, hence the campaign will send out a total of 500 posts per day.
✅ You can uncheck that box if you don’t want to post on all selected destinations, when unchecked it will look like the image below and you can set to how many random destinations will receive the post.
3. Add random sleep time while publishing – this option will make the campaign sleep between x and y minutes after sending between x and y posts.
4. Campaign Start/End date – from here, you can specify when the campaign will start publishing and when it would stop publishing. It will not publish before and after the specified dates regardless if all days of the week are enabled.
5. Publishing Delay – this is the amount of time (in seconds) that the campaign will wait before publishing the same post to a new destination.
💡 We suggest a delay of 300 seconds or 5 minutes per each posting.
6. Days of the week when to operate – check the days when you want JARVEE to post posts based on your campaign settings. If a day is unchecked, the campaign will not publish a post on that day.
7. Set the in-between hours when the campaign is going to publish the posts.
✅ You can choose to rotate the days and JARVEE would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you want do not want to publish a post on weekends.