Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
JARVEE has three types of campaigns: Standard Campaigns, Volume Campaigns and Scheduled Campaigns. And each type can be used for specific situations depending on your needs.
When to use a Standard Campaign?
For instance, you can use the Standard campaign when you want to post on specific times every day or when you want to send a unique post per each destination at a specific time. It gives you more control compared to Volume Campaign.
To start, go to Campaigns, click “Add Campaign” and choose “Add Standard Campaign”.
Standard Campaign has 7 tabs:
- Campaign Overview
- What to Publish
- Where to Publish
- When to Publish* (more information below)
- Posts List
How to create a post in Standard Campaign – Quick Guide
1. Go to the What to Publish tab and you’ll see several sub-tabs: Add Posts, Scrape Posts, RSS Posts, Monitor Folders, Clickable Image Posts, Share Post and Flickr/Pinterest Posts.
2. Select the method you want for creating your post. For this guide, we will just choose to manually create our post via ‘Add Posts’ tab.
3. Simply add your post message in the provided message box, add an image or video by clicking the camera or video icon below the message box.
4. When you have your post message and image or video attached to the message, you can click on the ‘Add to Posts List’ button and the post will be transferred to the Posts List tab where it will wait to be published.
5. After adding your message and image/video, you can click on the ‘Add to Posts List’ button and the post will be transferred to the Posts List tab where it will wait to be published. If the post is not final yet, you can also choose ‘Add to Drafts’ then it will go to the ‘Drafts’ tab where you can easily edit your posts before adding them to ‘Post List’ for final posting.
6. If you want to post in Bulk you also have the options to Add Multiple Text Posts, Add Multiple Image Posts, Import posts from file and Import from CSV.
7. Select a destination for your post via the ‘Where to Publish’ tab and schedule when the post will go out via the ‘When To Publish’ tab before starting the campaign through the Overview tab.
*When to Publish tab
This is the campaign tab that will control when the post will be published on the selected destinations. There are several options:
1. Publishing Timers
- This campaign will publish 5 Post list items per day – this means that JARVEE will take 5 posts from the “Posts List” tab and post them based on the provided publishing timers. Each post will have it’s own timer, hence you can manually edit the timers to your preference.
- Between 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM – this is the in-between hours when the campaign will publish a post.
Ex. From the screen-shot above, JARVEE will take the first post from the “Posts List” tab and post it at 1:39 PM to all 100 groups and then take the second post from the “Posts List” tab and post it at 2:34 PM.
2. Specify posting interval for each timer – when this option is enabled (checked), JARVEE will add a posting interval for each and every timer and it will post in random times within the intervals each day.
3. Randomize publishing timers each day – if you use this option, JARVEE will assign different a different posting time for each timer daily.
4. Randomize number of posts each day – when checked, the campaign will pick between X and Y posts per day. There is an option to increase it each day until it reaches max Z posts per day.
5. Publish a Post List item on all selected destinations – just like it says, when checked, it will publish each of the posts on all the destinations you’ve selected. Let’s say, you have 10 groups selected in your destination list, each of the 5 posts will be posted to all 10 groups, hence your campaign will publish a total of 50 posts per day.
📌 You can uncheck that box if you don’t want to post on all selected destinations, when unchecked it will look like the image below and you can pick how many random destinations you want JARVEE to post to.
6. Add random sleep time while publishing – check this option if you want your campaign to sleep between X and Y minutes after sending between x and y posts.
7. Campaign Start/End date – from here, you can indicate when the campaign will start publishing and when it would stop publishing. It will not publish before and after the specified dates regardless if all days of the week are enabled.
8. Wait around 120 seconds before publishing the same Post List item on a new destination – JARVEE will wait for a delay of 120 seconds before publishing the same Post in a new destination from the same account.
9. Days of the week when to operate – select (check) the days when you want JARVEE to post posts based on your campaign settings. If a day is unchecked, the campaign will sleep and not publish on that day.
💡 You can choose to rotate the days and JARVEE would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you want do not want to publish a post on weekends.