The Like Exchange tool can help boost engagement and encourage faster growth of your account. Keep in mind that it is called “exchange” because you have to give likes to receive likes.
What you need to know about the tool:
In order to have access to the Like Exchange tool, there is only one condition:
You need to make at least one payment, it won’t appear on your end if you are on free trial.
Therefore, if you don’t have access to it, then you must be on trial version. After you made your first payment, you just have to restart Jarvee and the tool will be available to you.
The Like Exchange tool has an automatic points balance system, this means that when you give likes you receive points and when you receive likes you lose points. This system was put in place to keep things in order and to be fair to all participants.
Where is the Like Exchange tool?
The tool is located at the bottom of Jarvee’s left panel menu as shown in the screenshot below:
How to use the Like Exchange tool?
The Like Exchange tool has 5 tabs: Settings, Results, Summary, License and User Guide
The Settings Tab:
This tab has 3 sections and this is where you add the accounts that will give and receive likes.
1 – ACCOUNTS THAT WILL LIKE POSTS Section.
Here is where you will add accounts that will Give Likes to posts. The account that you will add needs to have a Valid status in Social Profiles, should have a profile image, at least 1 published post on their wall and has a decent number of followers.
Just click on the ADD ACCOUNT button, you will get the following window:
Once you select the accounts you want to use to give likes, follow these steps:
1. Set the maximum number of posts to like each day by each account you add.
2. Set the maximum of likes to give on each session.
3. Click on ADD SELECTED ACCOUNTS button and the accounts will be added and ready to give likes.
For the like exchange tool, there’s a session every 30 minutes where accounts will be giving and receiving likes.
2- USERNAMES THAT WILL RECEIVE LIKES section.
This is where you add the accounts where you want to receive likes. You can add any username to Receive Likes, this means that even if you are not using the account in Jarvee, you can still add it to receive likes.
4. This section is where you can set the number of recent posts to extract from each added account. If you keep it to 1 it will extract the most recent post only and it will extract every new post that gets posted. This option is helpful to prevent giving likes to older posts.
5. If you want to be more selective about the posts you receive likes on, you can set it to only extract posts with specific keywords.
6. To add the username you want to receive likes for, just click on ADD ACCOUNTS button
Add the usernames of the accounts you want that will receive likes. If you want to add multiple accounts, add 1 account per line.
7. Set the maximum number of X-Y likes to receive per each post.
8. Set the maximum number of sessions you want your posts to participate at.
9. Check this option if you want to split the likes evenly across each session.
10. Set the number of most recent X posts that will get extracted.
11. Use this option if you want to remove the users after extracting X posts from them.
12. You can limit the number of extractions per day.
13. Once you set up everything, click on ADD ACCOUNTS button and the users will be added and be ready to receive likes.
After you add the seed accounts and the accounts that will receive the likes, you can start the tool by switching its status to started.
As soon as the posts are extracted/Added, they will be added to the PENDING POSTS section.
3- PENDING POSTS section.
When Jarvee extracts the posts, they get added to the Pending Posts section as shown below:
14. Add time intervals if you want to receive likes only between specific hours.
15. Tick this checkbox if you want your posts to be saved after they get liked. Please note that your seed accounts will be saving posts as well when this option is used.
16. If you want your stories to be viewed by the users that will like your posts, check this option. When this option is enabled, your accounts will be used to watch other users stories, so you are returning the favor.
17. Check the option if you want to split likes evenly across each session.
18. Aside from extracting posts from the accounts you’ve added that will receive likes, you also have the option to manually add specific post URLs that you want to get likes as well.
Just click the ADD POSTS button and you will get a window where you can be more specific about the posts that will get the likes, add their URL, one per line when adding multiple posts:
- When you set the number of likes to receive, consider the number of followers you have on that account and avoid to set a number that is so much greater than your number of followers. It would be suspicious to get a huge number of likes all of a sudden.
- When setting a high number of likes to receive, try to set a higher number of max sessions to attend, to make sure you have enough time to receive that amount of likes.
- Using the option Save after like can increase the chance for your posts to reach Top Posts.
- Check the User Guide tab for more information about the tool and for more instructions.
On this tab, you will be able to see the results of the tool.
- Date when the post first started receiving likes.
- Username of the account receiving the likes
- The URL of the post receiving the likes
- The number of likes received so far
- The number of sessions attended so far.
- Actions you can execute:
- Browse — when clicked, will open the post through an external browser
- Check Top Hashtags — click this to see which hashtags your post ranked for, if any.
- Delete — if you want to remove a post from the Results list, you can click on this action link.
On this tab, you can see the reported summary of the exchange. It’s quite similar to Dashboard > Summary and this should help track the progress as well as identify any errors that may occur.
In this tab, you can manage your payments and see your Like Exchange License remaining days if you are using the premium plan.
As you already know, if you are on the Starter Jarvee plan, you have access to the LIKE EXCHANGE system with a limit of 150 likes/post and up to 5 posts in a session.
If you are on a Professional plan, you will have access to the LIKE EXCHANGE system with a limit of 300 likes/post and up to 10 posts in a session.
In order to be able to use this powerful tool with no limitations, you can subscribe to the 29.99$/Month Premium Plan, where you have no limits on the likes and posts you can use.
User Guide Tab
This is the Tab where you can find all the necessary information about the Like Exchange tool, so make sure to read the guide carefully to understand how the tool works. If there is something that you want to clarify, you can always contact our Support line whenever you need further help.