Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
The 3rd type of campaign that you can use in JARVEE is the Scheduled Campaign.
When to use a Scheduled Campaign?
A Scheduled Campaign is perfect for publishing future posts such as those that were meant for special occasions. You can set different timers for each post and you can select how often they will be repeated, could be daily, every X days, X weeks or X months.
📌 On a Scheduled Campaign, you will need to set a timer for each post hence it has no “When to Publish” tab like a Standard and Volume Campaign does.
How to create a post in Scheduled Campaign – Quick Guide
- Go to the What to Publish tab and you’ll see three sub-tabs: Add Posts, Clickable Image Posts and Share Posts.
- Select the method you want for creating your post. For this guide, we will just choose to manually create our post via the ‘Add Posts’ tab.
- Simply add your post message in the provided message box, add an image or video by clicking the camera or video icon below the message box.
- Click the ‘Add Timer’ action link and set it when you want the post to get published.
- Once your post is all set, click “Add to Posts List” button
- Pick the destination of the campaign via Where To Publish tab
- Finally, go back to Overview tab and start the campaign.
✅ Adding a timer to your post:
1. Click “Add Timer” to schedule the post
Once clicked, a small window will pop up and you will be able to set it to either:
2. Select the days when you want the same post to get published again.
3. This will let you repeat the publishing of the same post every X days
4. Use this option when you want to publish the same post every X weeks and the campaign will post it on the same day of the week every time.
5. You can set it to repeat every X months and the post will get published on the same day of the month every time.
💡 Good to know:
- From the Edit Posting Timer window, you will also notice the Start date. From there, can choose to specify when you want that scheduled post to start publishing.
- You can add multiple timers to each post, that way, you can set it to repeat every X months and every X weeks for example.
- After setting up the What To Publish tab with the corresponding timers, you can go ahead and click ‘ADD TO POST LIST’, this will send your post to the ‘POSTS LIST’ tab for publishing. From there, you can also edit your posts, add/edit/remove timers, Publish Now, or Send to Drafts if you are not ready to Publish your posts yet.