Receiving notifications has its pros and cons. It keeps you up to date on the activities of your groups such as when people posted or reacted to your post.
They can take the form of a message sent to your associated email or you may receive SMS or text notifications (in the mobile version).
While it may be useful at times, if you have hundreds of groups, it could be distracting and quite annoying.
How to turn off notifications using Jarvee
To start using the tool, just click your Facebook account from the TOOLS page and click Notifications Off from the sub-menu.
Run Timers section:
1. This is the X-Y seconds that the tool will wait before starting a new operation.
2. Set the hours when you want the tool to operate.
3. Choose the days of the week when the tool will execute actions.
There is an option to rotate the days. If you enable this option, Jarvee would use the same number of days you have initially selected and rotate it.
For example, you checked Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, on the following week, Jarvee will select random 3 days to execute the action. You have the option to exclude weekends in the variation should you prefer not to execute the action on said days.
4. Additional Group Actions:
AUTO SELECT NEW GROUPS
- Enable this option if you wish to automatically turn off notifications for newly added groups.
ALSO UNFOLLOW GROUPS
- If this option is checked Jarvee, will automatically unfollow the groups you selected for which to turn off notifications.
- When you unfollow a group, their posts would not show on your feed.
5. On this section, you will find all your groups.
- You can select/check the groups for which to turn off notifications.
- Use the filter to find specific groups. This option is very useful if you have hundreds of groups.
- You have the option to SELECT ALL and SELECT NONE for bulk select actions.
At the bottom of the Notifications Off tab, we have ‘Copy Settings’ button. You can use this handy feature if you want to copy the settings to your other Facebook accounts.