Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
Spammers are everywhere and they will explore all available options to spam and promote their links including commenting. They tend to leave your posts with irrelevant or distasteful comments which makes it look unpleasant and can ruin its engagement.
While you can manually delete the comments, it would be time-consuming especially if you are regularly posting to a lot of groups.
To optimize your actions and effectively manage your accounts, you can use Jarvee to automatically delete comments on your posts.
How to use the Delete Comments tool?
To start access the tool > click TOOLS from the left panel menu > click the name of the Facebook account where you want to use the tool > click Delete Comments from the sub-menu.
And just like some of the other tools, the Facebook Delete Comments tool has 3 sub-tabs – Settings, Sources and Results
This is the tab that controls the general behavior of the tool. It consists of four sections – Run Timers, Post Filters, Delete Limits and the Comment Filters
In the Run timers section, you can set how the tool will operate in general.
- Wait between X and Y seconds before each new operation – Jarvee will wait random seconds between X and Y before starting a new operation
- Delete between X and Y comments per operation – on each operation, Jarvee will select a random value between X and Y and use that as the number of comments to delete on that operation
- Execute Between H: MM and H: MM – this is the hours when the tool will perform the actions
- Add a random sleep time – you can set the tool to pause its actions for a few minutes after it has executed a certain number of actions
- Days of the week when to operate – lets you choose days when the tool will work. You can simply include or exclude days by checking/unchecking them. You can also opt to “Rotate Days”.
If you enable the option to rotate days, Jarvee would use the same number of days you have initially selected and rotate it. Let’s say you checked Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, on the succeeding week, Jarvee will select random 3 days to execute the action. You may also exclude weekends in the variation should you prefer not run the tool on Saturdays and Sundays.
- These are the conditions that are used to narrow down the search. If the post fails any of the filters you set, it will be skipped. Avoid using strict filters, else you will have fewer results.
- You can filter the posts by indicating the number of likes the post received
- You can also filter the posts depending on their creation time.
- You may also set the tool to consider the first X posts when checking for comments to delete.
- In this section, you can set the maximum number of comments to delete per day and per hour. You can choose to increase that number daily until it reaches your target max.
- When choosing the maximum per day or per hour, Jarvee will pick a random number between the maximum X-Y you’ve indicated and will use that as the limit for that day or hour.
- These are the factors that will be considered which will help Jarvee decide if the comment should be deleted or not.
- You can set the tool to delete comments that have negative words avoid deleting comments that contain specific words
- The next tab is where you add the sources that Jarvee will use when searching for posts.
- There are two available sources, you can either specify the specific post URL or the Page/Groups where you posted.
✅ Make sure to specify only Page or Group posts where you can delete comments from.
Delete from specific posts based on URL
Use this source if you want to delete comments on specific posts.
- Just add the post in the designated box provided
- And click on “Add to Delete List” button
- You can opt to Execute action as Page option, this way the delete action will be executed as a page for that specific URL
✅ If you want the action to be performed as a page, you can use the option “Set page for all the elements”.
Delete Page/Group post comments
Use this source if you want to Delete comments on a specific Page/Group.
- Simply add the Page/Group URLs (one Page/Group URL per line) in the corresponding box
- And click on the “Add” button
The Results tab records all the deleted comments including the date, the comment and more.