Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
A busy account is always a good sign. Aside from getting friend requests, you will probably receive a ton of group invites as well. While you are not required to accept each of them, you still feel the need to do so out of courtesy.
You can manually go through it one by one, that is IF you have the time. Otherwise, Jarvee has a better solution via Accept Group Invites tool.
What is Accept Group Invites Tool?
The Facebook Accept Group Invites tool will go through your notifications and look for the group invites you have received then accept it as you would do manually.
To access the tool, go to TOOLS tab, then click on the name of your Facebook account, once you do that, look at the bottom of the left tools menu and you should be able to see the Accept groups invites Tool.
How to automatically start accepting group invites?
1. Set your preferred wait time or interval before a new operation starts.
2. Select the number of group invites to accept on each operation
3. Configure the daily and hourly limits of the tool. There is an option to increase the limits per day/hour until it reaches the maximum limit you specified.
4. Decide on the hours when you want the tool to execute the actions.
5. Select the days by checking the box beside the respective day, otherwise, no action will be executed on that day.
Good to know:
⏩ You can opt to use the ‘Rotate days’ option and Jarvee would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected. The selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to tool to execute on Saturdays and Sundays.
⏩ The results are shown at the bottom of the page. There you will see how many group invites have been accepted
⏩ If you cannot find Accept Groups Invites from the Facebook tools menu, click on MANAGE TABS button and tick the checkbox next to Accept Groups Invites.