Before Facebook got all sorts of big, it was primarily a platform that lets you connect with people you know. And if you are looking to increase the number of friends you have on your account, you can use Jarvee to automate stuff for you.
While you can send a friend request via Contact tool, there is another tool that can help you add more friends and that is the Search and Add Friends tool.
Search and Add Friends tool in Jarvee
To access the tool, just go to TOOLS page and click the name of the Facebook account where you want to run this tool.
You will find the Search and Add Friends tool at the left panel menu.
📌 If you don’t see the Search and Add Friends tool, click on the Manage Tabs button at the bottom of the left panel menu, this will launch a small window, make sure to check the box next to the said tool.
How to use the Search and Add Friends tool?
Like some tools, the Search and Add Friends tool has three tabs – Settings, Sources and Results
Run Timers section:
1. Set your preferred interval before starting a new operation
2. Indicate how many friend requests you want to do per operation
3. Choose the hourly and daily limits you want per day. You can opt to increase these limits on a daily basis until it reaches the max you’ve set.
4. Select the hours when the tool will operate.
5. Make sure to check the days when you want the tool to execute.
✅ There is an option to ‘Rotate days’. Use it when you want Jarvee to execute on random days. What it does is it picks the equivalent number of days you have initially selected and rotate them. The selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to tool to execute on Saturdays and Sundays.
6. Cancel Requests if they do not accept – You can check this option and set Scroll the connections status sync page for x seconds and scroll the search page for x seconds
This is where you will add the custom URLs where you want Jarvee to search for people to send friend requests to.
Just get the valid custom URL that you want to use to search for users such as the examples provided below and in the source box.
You can search for users from:
People who reacted to a post
“People you may know” list
Group members list
On this tab, you will see the record of the friend requests sent by the tool.
✅ From the results table, you will see the following information:
- DATE – shows the day and date when the request was sent.
- NAME – the name of the person that received the request
- KEYWORD – you will see the source URL that was used to search for the user
- STATUS – this will indicate the status of the request (Pending or Accepted)
✅ Additional options:
You can “Delete” the user from the results table, visit the profile through the embedded browser of the account (Browse Embedded) or regular browser on your computer (Browse) as well as “Copy” the profile URL of that user.
You may also use the EXPORT ALL button to export the results of the tool to a CSV file and if you wish to delete all the results at once, you can click on DELETE ALL button.