Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
An excellent “support team” is as important, if not more, as your product. This promotes client satisfaction to ensure that they will continue to patronize you through hell or high water.
With a massive community such as Facebook, it will be quite a challenge to monitor and cater to the needs of each user. Thus, they launched the Support Inbox. The Support Inbox is your direct line with the Facebook Team. Here you can get updates regarding the general health of your account, access the help center and many more.
How Support Inbox works?
Some of the notification you may receive is “We’ve removed your post because it looks like spam. Go to your Support Inbox to learn more”. You might get this unpleasant notice when you have links in your posts and unless you complete the required action, your post will not be visible.
This can be a pain especially when several of your posts get marked as spam and you need to unmark it one by one so someone from Facebook can review it again. Jarvee understands how annoying this can be so we automated the required steps to reverse the actions and unspam your posts.
When you use the Jarvee Support Inbox tool, it will visit https://www.facebook.com/support and it clicks on Request Review to unmark as spam.
To start using the tool, just click your Facebook account from the Tools page and click the Support Inbox button.
Run Timers section
1. This is the number of X-Y seconds that the tool to wait before it starts executing a new one. A random number between X and Y will be used as the wait time for each new operation
2. Select the number of posts that you want to unspam per operation,
3. You can set the maximum number of posts that will get unmarked each day with an option to increase the specified limit per day
4. Aside from the daily limit, you can also control the number of posts to unspam per hour and gradually increase this limit each day
5. Set the X-Y hours when you want the tool to execute the actions. The tool will not perform actions outside of the hours you have indicated.
6. Check the days of the week when you want the tool to do the actions.
The “Rotate Days” option. You can enable this option and Jarvee will use the same number of days you have initially selected and rotate it.
Example: You initially checked Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On the following week, Jarvee will pick random 3 days to execute the action. You may also exclude weekends in the variation should you prefer not to do any actions on those days.
There is no Results tab for this tool but you can find the total number of unspammed items at the bottom of the page on top of the “Copy Settings” button.
If you are managing several Facebook accounts and you want each to use the same settings for the Support Inbox Tool, just click on Copy Setting button and select the target accounts as well as the settings you wish to copy to those accounts.