The Notifications tab in the Dashboard section will show you if any of your profiles or campaigns need your attention. The number next to the Notifications shows you how many notifications you have there. To check them out, visit the tab and see what kind of action you need to take.
Jarvee will notify you if one or more of your campaigns are running out of posts and if your status of any of your social profiles is not VALID. New notifications will be written in boldface font (see highlighted in green from the image below).
At the top of the Notifications window, there are two buttons:
1. Mark All As Read – so you can easily mark notifications as read if you already read them
2. Delete All – so you can easily delete notifications if you already read them and don’t need them in the Notifications tab anymore.
3. You will also notice each notification has certain actions that you can do on them, they are:
- COPY – that notification will be copied to the clipboard so you can paste it somewhere else
- EXPAND – will provide you with more details of that notification; it will change to ‘Collapse’ when clicked and more information regarding the notification will be displayed (see highlighted in yellow from the image above)
- DELETE – will delete the respective notification