Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
Pinterest Comment Tool
In social media management, leaving comments on other users’ Pinterest posts is essential because it promotes interaction, fosters connections, and raises visibility. In addition to expressing gratitude, thoughtful comments promote reciprocity by getting people to interact with your content. This increases the visibility and authority of your business within the Pinterest community.
To use the Pinterest Comment tool in JARVEE, go to the TOOLS tab, select the Pinterest account to work on, and locate the Comment tool from the left sidebar.
The Settings tab works practically the same as the other tools. It has three sections: Run Timers, Comment Limits, and Settings.
- Specify how long it takes before a new comment operation takes place.
- You have the option to let the tool pause operations for x – y minutes after executing a – b comments.
- Indicate how many pins will get a comment per operation.
- The days of the week when the tool is scheduled to run.
The days of operation can be changed and rotated weekly by selecting the Rotate Days option. For example, if you select Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the tool will choose a different set of three days for the next week. You can also decide to remove weekends from the rotation if you don’t want to follow users during the weekends.
- Indicate the maximum number of comments to be made per day. Once reached, it will cease following until the next day. For users who wish to warm up their accounts, you can also set the daily cap to climb gradually until it reaches your daily aim. Just be careful when using this function.
- You can establish an hourly cap with this option; it works like that of a daily cap.
- This option instructs the tool to prioritize the newly posted pins
- By default, the tool will look for pins with many comments. When you click on the button to change it, it will instead choose pins with few or no comments.
There’s only one source available for the tool, which is to look up posts and pins by keywords.
- Specify the keyword(s) that will be used when searching for posts
- Add your comment message
- Instead of adding your comment, you may use AI CONTENT to generate the comments for you.
- Click the ADD INPUT button, and your entries will be added to the little table below it.
On this tab, you will see all the posts that received a comment from your account, including the:
- the date the comment was made
- the number of likes for that post
- keyword used for searching the post
- username whose post was commented on
- an indicator if the user followed you back
- number of repins on that post
- comment message left on the post
- an option to delete the result
- link to the post where the comment was made
- you may view the post where you left a comment by clicking the ‘Browse Embedded’ or ‘Browse’ action link
Engaging with other users’ Pinterest posts is vital for effective social media management, as it cultivates interaction, nurtures connections, and enhances your online presence. JARVEE makes this process easier for you with the help of its dedicated Comment tool for Pinterest. Thoughtful comments not only express gratitude but also stimulate engagement from others, leading to expanded exposure and increased trustworthiness for your brand within the Pinterest community.