It’s not easy to create a marketing strategy for your social profiles, there’s a ton of questions, decisions to make and paths to choose. But, the main challenge is “What is the best way to attract my target audience and get them to follow me?”.
While following users from your niche and engaging with their content is a great way to get attention, it would not do much if you don’t have what it takes to get them interested in what you have to offer.
Manually looking and posting suitable content for your Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr account is absolutely time consuming, not to discount the effort that goes along with it. However, JARVEE has a pretty great solution to this by means of retweet/RePin/Reblog tools and it will only take a few minutes to set up then you can go full auto.
To find these tools, you need to go to Tools section, click on your account and choose Retweet\RePin\Reblog Tool or you can click on MORE TOOLS action link for the respective accounts.
Quick Guide for :
- The Retweet tool has 3 tabs: Settings, Sources and Results
Within this section, you need to set:
- Set the number of retweets you want to do each day
- You can manually edit the timers to retweet on a specific time
- Or you can randomize the hours that you’ll do the retweets
- Pick the days when you want to do retweets for your account; you can opt to rotate the days.
Tip: On rotating days, JARVEE would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you want to let the tool rest on said days.
You can customize the search for tweet, this will help you to provide quality retweets for your followers thus give it that professional feel.
- Skip tweets with @ option is useful if you don’t want to retweet content where some specific user is mentioned
- If you don’t want JARVEE to retweet other users retweets, you can select option skip retweets
- You can opt to skip tweets with link as it could be something that directs to your competition
- Or you can choose the skip tweets that has no link
- You can select to only retweet from English audience
- Use real time results option is useful if you want JARVEE to search for the latest tweets of your source. If you don’t check this option, it will search for the top tweets
- Choose to skip tweets that contain specific word that you find inappropriate for your profile and audience
- You can pick how old tweets should be
- Select tweets that were retweeted between X-Y times
- Target tweets that have between X-Y likes
- If you want, you can automatically set it to remove retweets after certain amount of time
- You can retweet from verified accounts only. These profiles have blue verified badge on their Twitter profiles
After Follow Actions
- You can use this to add some personal touch to your retweets.
- Create a comment and set how often you want JARVEE to post a comment after retweet; where 100% is all the time and 50% is half the time.
Tip: At the bottom of this tab, you have COPY SETTINGS button, you can use this to copy tool settings or sources to your other twitter accounts.
- Reply to tweets based on keywords – this option is a bonus option that enables you engage with your followers or people you want to become your followers.
- Retweet by keyword search is option where JARVEE will write the keyword in the twitter search box and retweet those tweets that come as a result based on that keyword. Here you can take advantage of Advanced Search Operators and take your search for tweets on the next level.
- Retweet people from a provided list – you can add list of twitter account URLs as your source for finding suitable tweets
- Retweet from a provided Twitter list
- Retweet specific tweets based on tweet URL – if you know exactly what tweets you want to retweet on your profile, this option is the best for you
This is where you’ll find all the retweets your account made.
- DATE – when the retweet or reply was executed
- KEYWORD – what source was used for this action
- ACCOUNT – the name of the users whose tweet was retweeted (Twitter only)
- RETWEETS – how many retweets this account had when it was retweeted on your profile (Twitter only)
- LINK – you can easily visit tweet from the list by clicking on browse or browse embedded, or you can even click on copy if you want to copy URL of that tweet
- For Pinterest Repin tool, you’ll need to select the board where you want to use the tool on.
- Set the number of times you want to do the Repin action and the hours when you want it to execute
- Each repin action will have its own repin timer; you can manually edit the timer to your preference
- Or you can select to randomize the repin timers each day
- You can also choose to randomize the number of repins per day
- You get the option to repin items that have between X-Y repins.
- Customize your repins by adding a signature, the text will be added at the end of the repin message
- You can authorize JARVEE to repin the same pin multiple times the same board
- Also, you can choose to repin only tall images
- Select to consider only first X pins from a targeted board (will only apply if you are repinning from a specific board)
- You can specify number of repins that will be kept on your board and when this number has been exceeded, old repins will be removed
- Pick the days of the week when you’ll do a repin action; you can choose to rotate the days
Tip: On rotating days, JARVEE would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to repin on Saturdays and Sundays.
12. COPY SETTINGS button at the bottom of this tab allows you to copy settings and sources to other Pinterest accounts
- Repin by keyword – JARVEE will search for pins based on keyword you’ve indicated
- Repin from Boards – will use pins from a specific Pinterest board and repin it to your board
- Repin from a provided list of pins – let’s you repin from a specific pin URL
- Repin from categories – will search for pins from selected categories
This is where you’ll find all the repins your Pinterest board made.
- DATE – when the repin was executed
- KEYWORD – what source was used for this action
- REPINS – how many times this pin was repinned before it was reppined on your board
- How many times per day the tool will execute actions
- Exact time when tool will execute actions
- To make your actions look more natural, you can choose to randomize publishing timers each day
- As part of the Reblog settings, you can use this feature after a reblog action if you want your profile to post a comment after the action is executed; you can also set how often it will do this per reblog action.
- You can also use COPY SETTINGS option within this tab.
- You can reblog topics relevant to your niche based on the keyword that you will specify
This is where you’ll find all the reblogs your Tumblr account did
- DATE – when the reblog was done
- KEYWORD – the keyword used for the reblog action
- ACCOUNT – the name of the users whose blog was reblogged
- LINK – opens to the reblog page