Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
The Linkedin Comment Tool
Commenting on other LinkedIn users’ posts is a great way to increase the number of your profile visitors and expand your network. Jarvee LinkedIn Comment tool can help you comment on the posts published by other LinkedIn users automatically.
How to access the LinkedIn Comment tool
To access the tool you need to go to TOOLS page > click on your LinkedIn Profile > then click on the Comment tool from the list of tools on the left.
As you can see in the image below, there are four tabs in the LinkedIn Comment Tool: Settings, Sources, Extracted Posts, and Results tab.
In the Settings tab, you will see three sections: Run Timers, Comment Limits, and Settings.
Run Timers section:
- Wait between X and Y minutes before each new operation – allows you to set up a time frame before the Comment tool starts a new operation.
- Comment between X and Y posts per operation – indicates the number of posts that are going to be commented on during each operation.
- Execute between HH: MM and HH: MM – allows you to control the time when the Comment tool will execute actions. You can adjust this setting and also add more intervals or even randomize the timers daily.
- Add random sleep time – allows the Comment tool to rest for X and Y minutes before starting a new operation when it has executed A and B operations.
- Days of the week when to operate – you can choose the days that the tool will perform the actions.
💡 If you select the option “Rotate Days”, Jarvee will use the same number of days you have initially selected and rotate them.
Example: You selected Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On the following week, Jarvee will choose a new set of 3 days randomly. You may also exclude weekends in the variation should you prefer not to comment on weekends.
Comments Limit section:
- Comment X-Y per day – allows you to set the maximum number of comments per day. A random number will be selected between X-Y and will be used as the daily limit for that day. You can also set the tool to gradually increase the daily limit each day until it has reached your preferred target limit.
If you set the Comment tool daily limit like the limit above, Jarvee will choose a random number between 30 and 40 as a daily limit each day. The daily limits will increase gradually by the random value chosen between 5 and 8 each day until the daily limit reaches 70 comments per day.
- Comment X-Y per hour – indicates the number of comments the tool will publish per hour. Jarvee will choose a random number between X-Y and use it as the hourly limit. This value will vary on each hour. You may choose to increase the hourly limit on a daily basis.
- Shorten all the URLs from the Comments – allows you to shorten the URL in your comments. This will help to prevent your comment from being marked as spam
- Pick Items at random from the extracted list – if you have this option checked, Jarvee will choose a random item from the Extracted Posts tab instead of commenting on a post in order.
- You can use this to filter which posts you want to comment on.
- Click on the Click here to change button to change “Use posts with many comments” to “Use posts with few/no posts” filter and vice versa.
- If you choose Use posts with many comments filter, Jarvee will only comment on posts from the Extracted Posts tab that have more than 100 comments.
- If you change it to Use posts with few/no posts filter, Jarvee will comment only on posts that have less than 100 comments.
- If a post doesn’t meet the filter you have chosen, Jarvee will show an error code 133 in the Summary tab as seen on the image below.
- The posts with the failed filter will have Yes as a value in Failed Filters column in Extracted Users tab.
There are three source options you can use: Comment on Posts by Keywords, Comment on Posts by URL, and Posts from Walls/Pages/Groups.
- On each source option, you can set up the comment text.
- You can use spin syntax and emojis to make your comment unique and avoid getting marked as spam.
Comment on Posts by Keywords
- You can use this source option to leave comments on posts that are found from the keyword search on LinkedIn.
- If you want to add multiple keywords, you need to separate the keywords with a comma. (Example: software, technology).
- Write your comment text in the provided box. You can also use Spin Syntax to make your comment unique.
- After you add your keywords and write your comment text, click the “ADD INPUT” button. They will be added to the table below the source option.
Comment on Posts by URL
- This source option is useful if you already have a URL of the post you want to leave a comment on.
- If you want to add multiple post URLs, you need to separate them with a newline.
- Add your Comment Text and the posts URLs in the provided box, then click on the “ADD TO EXTRACTED POSTS” button.
- The post will be added into the Extracted Posts tab automatically and it will have “manual” as the keyword.
- Using spin syntax in your Comment Text is recommended to avoid leaving the exact same comment over and over again.
Posts from Walls/Pages/Groups
- Use this source option to leave comments on posts that are published on LinkedIn walls/pages/groups.
- Add the URL of the wall/group/page in the provided box, and write your comment text.
- If you have multiple target walls/groups/pages, you need to separate them with a newline.
- Click on the “ADD” button. Your target groups/walls/pages will be added along with your comment text in the table below the source option.
Extracted Posts tab
The Comment tool uses the table in the Extracted Posts tab as an intermediary list. All the extracted posts from the sources you added in the Sources tab are added in the Extracted Posts tab.
In this tab you can find these options:
- Delete All – this will delete all posts from the Extracted Posts tab.
- Export All – use this option to export the extracted posts as a CSV file.
- Import – you can import posts to the table. In order to import posts, you must follow the same format as the exported file.
- More Actions – a pop-up window will show up with four other options you can choose from.
- Reset items with failed filters
When the comment tool runs, it checks whether the post meets your filter or not. If yes, the tool will comment on the post and the post item will be removed from the Extracted Posts tab. If not, the post item will have YES value in the “FAILED FILTERS” column in the Extracted Posts tab. If you click on the option “Reset items with failed filters”, Jarvee will reset the value in the “FAILED FILTERS” column (The post item will then have “No” as value). This will allow the tool to recheck the post and leave a comment if the post meets your filter.
- Send to other accounts with the same tags
Use this option if you want to send all extracted posts to other LinkedIn accounts that have the same tag name.
- Reset items with failed filters for all accounts
This allows you to reset the value in the “FAILED FILTERS” column on all your LinkedIn accounts. It’s useful when you have changed your filter in the Settings tab and you want Jarvee to comment on the post that previously failed to meet the filter.
- Split with other accounts with the same tag
If you click on this option, Jarvee will split the extracted posts with other LinkedIn accounts that have the same tag name.
- In this tab, you can see the record of executed comment actions.
- Information such as username, keywords, comment text used, number of comments and likes in the post where you left the comment can be seen on the results table.
- You may click Delete All to delete all results. You may also click on Export All if you want to generate a copy of the results. The results will be exported as a CSV file.
- In the Links column in the Results table you can also delete the specific result from the results table (DELETE), open the post in your external browser (BROWSE), open the post on Jarvee embedded browser (BROWSE EMBEDDED), or copy the post URL to clipboard (COPY).