Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
Just like Instagram, TikTok also has its Like function which is a way of reaching out to other users with hopes that they will notice you and follow your account aside from showing appreciation to users’ posts.
How to use the Like tool?
To start using the Like tool on your TikTok profile, navigate to TOOLS page > click the Like action of the account or click More Tools > click Like tool from the left sub-menu.
Here you will notice 3 subtabs: Settings, Sources, and Results tab.
In the Settings tab, you will find 3 sections, the Run Timers, Like Limits, and After Like Actions. Basically, this is the tab where you can configure how the tool is going to execute auto-like actions as well as how the receiving posts are selected with respect to the filters and sources you will be using for the tool.
Run Timers section:
1. The wait between time before each new operation – this is the number of minutes that the tool will wait before starting a new operation
2. How many posts will be liked per operation – this is the number of posts the tool will process for each operation.
💡 With a delay between x – y seconds between each like – with this setting, you can tell Jarvee to wait between x and y seconds between each like action. Let’s say you set a delay of 30 – 60 seconds, Jarvee may wait 35 seconds after it has liked 1 post before it will do another like on the next post.
3. The hours when the Like tool will execute actions. There is an option to add intervals as well as to randomize intervals.
4. You can add a random sleep – this will allow the tool to rest for x – y minutes before starting a new operation when it has executed a – b likes.
5. The days of the week when the tool will execute actions; you can rotate the days when the tool will operate
💡 On rotating days, Jarvee would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to “like” on Saturdays and Sundays.
6. You can also increase actions per operation daily. On the image below, if you set it to increase daily by 2 and 3 actions, then the actions that will be executed the next day will be 4 and 8 posts to be liked since (2+2=4) and (5+3=8). This pattern will continue until the maximum number of likes done per operation reaches the 30 limit that you’ve set.
Like Limits section:
1. The maximum number of posts to like per day
2. The maximum number of posts to like per hour
💡 For the maximum number of posts to like per day and per hour, Jarvee will pick a random number between X-Y each day/hour and use it as the maximum number of likes per day/hour.
3. Like users most recent posts – you can set the tool to like most recent X posts of the user
4. Limit maximum number of likes per user per day– you can set how many likes to give to each user for the entire time that the tool is running not for each operation.
5. There is also an option to execute the likes using the embedded browser instead of the API.
After Like Actions section:
1. This will suspend the tool for x-y minutes when the account gets temporarily blocked from doing likes (action block with expiry date info).
- There is an option to ‘Enable suspend on second block between x-y minutes
- As well as logout/relogin on second block not on the first block
2. You can opt to view the x – y percentage of the video first before liking the post. The view percentage option at the side determines how many percents of the videos will be viewed before liking (100 = all videos)
Like Sources tab
You can find users to like based on:
- Like Posts by Hashtag search: Jarvee will search in TikTok using for the hashtags you input (For multiple keywords use ‘,’ as a separator, Ex. Cars, Stores, BMW)
- Like posts of users by video search: Jarvee will search in TikTok using those keywords and like posts appearing in the results that it returned (For multiple keywords use ‘,’ as a separator, Ex. Cars, Stores, BMW)
📌 When using the embedded browser to execute the actions, the video search source will work just like the hashtag source since you cannot search for videos by names on the EB.
- Posts of Specific Users: Jarvee will like the posts of the usernames you put in this source, don’t forget to click “Add Usernames” button. You may even choose whether to remove the user from the list after liking his posts or to pick the users in order.
- Posts of Followers/Followings of other accounts: Jarvee will like posts of followers or followings of specific usernames you put in this source, you can choose whether you want it to like posts of followers or followings of that specific username. For this example, we used “billgates” and we clicked Add Account “Followers” as well as “Followings”; thus you see “followings/billgates” and “followers/billgates” in the table underneath
From this tab, you will see the accounts you automatically liked based on the source/s you used.
Aside from the action buttons available per result entry, there are more action buttons too, such as:
- Delete All Results
- Export All
- Export All Results For All Accounts
- Update The Followed Back Status For Your Results