Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
The Jarvee TikTok Unfollow tool allows you to automatically unfollow those users whether they were followed thru Jarvee or outside Jarvee. It may be because they are not giving you a follow back, or because their posts are now irrelevant to your target niche.
To use the Unfollow tool, go to Tools tab, click on the TikTok account you want to use this on and select the Unfollow tab. From there, you will see 4 sections – Run Timers, Unfollow Limits, User Filters and Other Options.
Run Timers section:
1. Unfollow items after a minimum of x – days after the application followed them
This option controls the number of days the tool will wait before unfollowing a person.
You will need to set-up how many days you want Jarvee to wait before an unfollow action will be executed on the person you followed through the Follow tool.
For instance, if you put 3 days, Jarvee will unfollow the accounts exactly after 3 days (72 hours) from the time it was actually followed.
2. Wait between x and y minutes before each new operation
This is the interval before each new unfollow operation will take place.
3. Unfollow between x and y people per operation
In this setting, you will have to indicate the number of users that you want to unfollow on each operation. The number is randomly selected between x and y.
For example, if you set it to unfollow between 5-10 people per operation, it can unfollow 7 on one particular operation and unfollow 9 on the next and so on, but it will not be under 5 or above 10.
⏩ With a delay between x – y seconds between each unfollow
With this setting, you can tell Jarvee to wait between x and y seconds between each unfollow action. Let’s say you set a delay of 30 – 60 seconds, Jarvee may wait 35 seconds after it has unfollowed 1 user before it will do another unfollow on the next user.
4. Execute between hh:mm AM and hh:mm PM
Here you can set the hours when the unfollow action will execute. Please note that Jarvee uses the local time from where it’s installed and running from, hence the hh:mm AM and hh:mm PM follows the timezone set on your machine.
5. Add random sleep time
When you use this option, Jarvee will pause and rest for x-y minutes after executing x-y unfollow operations.
6. Days of the week when to operate
You have the choice of running the tool on certain days only or rotate the days when the unfollow action will operate.
Unfollow Limits section:
1. Just like it says, this is where you set the maximum daily limit for the Unfollow action. From the xand y, Jarvee will select a random number between the set figures. Therefore, if you set a maximum of 150-250 unfollows per day, it can hit the daily limit once it has unfollowed a total of any number between 150 to 250. You have an option to increase the limits per day until it reaches the max unfollows you prefer.
2. You can also set the limit on the number of unfollows the tool will execute per hour. Again, there is an option to increase the limits per hour on a daily basis until it reaches the value you indicated.
3. If you are having issues or blocks when using the API, you can opt to unfollow using the embedded browser.
4. You have the option to Enable automatic follow/unfollow after and what this does is it will automatically stop the Unfollow tool depending on the condition you have set and start the Follow tool.
✅ It can stop unfollowing when:
- The account has less than x and y followings
- Followers/followings is greater than X
- There are no more users to unfollow
- There is also an option not to stop the Unfollow tool and just start the Follow tool.
User Filters section:
These filters are the set of conditions that Jarvee will consult prior to unfollowing a person.
1. Unfollow all users followed by Jarvee
Check this option if you want to unfollow all users that were followed using Jarvee regardless if they followed you back or not. Otherwise, you can leave it unchecked if you opt to only unfollow those that did not return the favor.
- Delay unfollow for followers – this will allow you to set a delay for unfollowing your followers after a minimum of X days
2. Also target users followed from outside Jarvee
If there are users that you want to unfollow which you manually followed (via TikTok app, browser, etc.) or followed using different software, you can use this option.
3. Use whitelist
If there are specific users you do not want to unfollow, you can add their usernames to the whitelist option and Jarvee will skip executing the said action on them.
Other Options section:
Suspend when temporary blocked between x and y minutes
This will suspend the tool for x-y minutes when the account gets temporarily blocked from doing unfollows.
- There is an option to ‘Enable suspend on second block between x-y minutes
- As well as logout/relogin on second block not on the first block
📌 The Unfollow tool does not have a Results tab but you can see the users you unfollowed in two ways:
1. Ignore tab
2. Follow > Results tab