The easiest way to get other users’ attention aside from viewing their posts is by following them. With this, you are hoping that they will reciprocate the action by giving you a follow back which is a common courtesy in the social media world.
How to use the Follow tool
To start using the Follow tool on your TikTok profile, navigate to TOOLS page > click the Follow action of the account or click More Tools > click Follow tool from the left sub-menu.
Here you will notice 3 subtabs: Settings, Sources, and Results tab.
In the Settings tab, you will find 3 sections, the Run Timers, Follow Limits, and After Follow Actions. This is where you can configure how the tool is going to execute auto-follow actions as well as how the users are selected with respect to the filters and sources you will be using for the tool.
Run Timers section:
- The wait between time before each new operation – this is the number of minutes that the tool will wait before starting a new operation
- How many users will be followed per operation – this is the number of users the tool will process for each operation.
- With a delay between x – y seconds between each follow – with this setting, you can tell Jarvee to wait between x and y seconds between each follow action. Let’s say you set a delay of 30 – 60 seconds, Jarvee may wait 35 seconds after it has followed 1 user before it will do another follow on the next user
- The hours when the Follow tool will execute actions. There is an option to add intervals as well as to randomize intervals.
- You can add a random sleep – this will allow the tool to rest for x – y minutes before starting a new operation when it has executed a – b follows.
- The days of the week when the tool will execute actions; you can rotate the days when the tool will operate
💡 On rotating days, Jarvee would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to “follow” on Saturdays and Sundays.
- You can also increase actions per operation daily. On the image below, if you set it to increase daily by 2 and 8 actions, then the actions that will be executed the next day will be 4 and 13 users to be followed since (2+2=4) and (8+5=13). This pattern will continue until the maximum number of follows done per operation reaches the 30 limit that you’ve set.
Follow Limits section:
- The maximum number of users to follow per day.
- The maximum number of users to follow per hour
💡 For the maximum number of users to follow per day and per hour, Jarvee will pick a random number between X-Y each day/hour and use it as the maximum number of follows per day/hour.
- You can also configure a certain x – y number of follows to be done in a month.
- You have the option to Enable automatic follow/unfollow after and what this does is it will automatically stop the Follow tool depending on the condition you have set and start the Unfollow tool.
It can stop unfollowing when:
- The account has reached x and y followings
- Followers/followings is smaller than X
- The Follow tool gets a temporary block
- The daily limit has been reached
- There is also an option to execute the follows using the embedded browser instead of the API.
After Follow Actions section:
- This will suspend the tool for x-y minutes when the account gets temporarily blocked from doing unfollows (action block with expiry date info).
- There is an option to ‘Enable suspend on second block between x-y minutes
- As well as logout/relogin on second block not on the first block
- You can opt to like the user’s latest video post after following. You can set how many posts to be liked as well as the like limits (similar to that of the Like tool). The like percentage option at the bottom determines how many percent of the videos will be liked (100 = all videos)
Follow Sources tab
You can find users to follow based on:
Follow users by Hashtag search
➡ Jarvee will conduct a search in TikTok using the hashtags you input (For multiple keywords use ‘,’ as a separator, Ex. Cars, Stores, BMW)
Follow users by video search
➡ Jarvee will search in TikTok using those keywords and follow users appearing in the results that it returned (For multiple keywords use ‘,’ as a separator, Ex. Cars, Stores, BMW)
Follow Specific Users
➡ Jarvee will follow the usernames you put in this source, don’t forget to click the “Add Usernames” button.
Follow Followers/Followings of target accounts
➡ Jarvee will follow the followers or followings of specific usernames you put in this source. For this example, we used “billgates” and we clicked Add Account “Followers” as well as “Followings”; thus you see “followings/billgates” and “followers/billgates” in the table underneath
In the Results tab you will see the accounts that Jarvee has followed based on the source/s you used, the date it was followed, the unfollow status, if the followed user is private or not and some action links for each entry including delete, browse, browse embedded and copy profile link.
You may also choose to:
- Delete All Results
- Export the results of the account or Export All Results For All Accounts
- Update the followed back status for your results and for all accounts.