Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
One way of connecting with other users on Facebook is through interacting with their comments. This gives the other user a feeling that their idea is important and that they are being valued.
While replying to comments may take quite a while especially if the post has a lot of comments already, worry no more because Jarvee can definitely make this task easier for you.
Using the Facebook Reply Comments Tool
To start using the Reply Comments Tool on your YouTube account > navigate to Tools tab > click More Tools > click Reply Comments.
✅ The Reply Comments Tool tab has three tabs: Settings, Sources, and Results.
This is the tab where you can set up how the tool is going to reply to comments actions as well as the tool limits.
✅ The Settings tab has three sections: Run Timers, Reply Limits, and Post Filters.
Run Timers section
In this section, you can set up the time when you want Jarvee to reply to comments, the wait time before each new operation, and the number of comments to be replied to.
1. This is the number of minutes you want the tool to wait before executing a new operation.
2. Set how many comments you want to reply to per operation. Jarvee will pick a number between the values you set for each operation randomly.
3. Set the hours when you want the tool to execute. The tool will not execute actions outside of the time you specified here.
4. If you check this option, you will allow the tool to rest after it has executed X operations before executing a new operation.
5. Select the days of the week when the tool will execute the actions.
✅ There is a “Rotate Days” option. You can enable this option and Jarvee will use the same number of days you have initially selected and rotate it.
💡 Example: You initially checked Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On the following week, Jarvee will pick random 3 days to execute the reply comments action. You may also exclude weekends in the variation should you prefer not to do any actions on those days.
1. This is where you can set the Reply Comments tool’s daily limit. Jarvee will pick a random number between X-Y each day as the limit.
💡 Example: If you set the tool to like 50-100 per day, the like/reply comments tool will like/reply to maximum X comments per day (X is a random number between 50 and 100). You can also opt to increase the daily limit each day until it reaches your preferred daily limit.
2. Aside from setting the daily limit, you can also limit the number of actions that will get executed per hour. Again, a random number will be selected from x-y.
There are only a few filters for posts to get comment replies on.
1. You may filter the post depending on the number of likes;
2. Or based on the post’s creation time
3. You may also consider only the first XX posts and this is helpful for commenting on page/group posts’ comments.
This is where you can indicate the sources that Jarvee will use when searching for comments to get replies.
Reply to comments of specific posts based on URLs
⏩ Use this source if you want to reply to comments on specific posts. Just add the post URLs (one URL per line) in the box provided, then add your comment text on the 2nd box then click on the “Add to Reply List” button.
On the table below, you will see all the URLs you added with additional options to add a filter to comment only if the post contains certain words OR if the post does not contain certain words. You may also execute actions as your Facebook page.
Reply to Page/Group Post Comments
⏩ Use this source if you want to reply to the comments on posts of specific pages or groups. You can add multiple URLs separated by the newline then hit the Add button.
On this tab, you can see the comments your account replied to. You can see when the comment was posted, the URL that was used as a source, and the original and reply comment messages.
✅ You also have other action links including:
- Delete All – use this if you want to clear the Results tab
- Export All – click this action link if you want to generate and keep a record of the results
- Delete – this will delete that specific result from the list
- Open in External Browser – you will be redirected to the comment that you added via an external browser
- Browse – when clicked, will open to the post URL which received the like action via an external browser
- Browse Embedded – will launch the embedded browser of the account and visit the comment URL that received the like action
- Copy – will copy the link of the comment URL that was liked