If you are a seasoned Jarvee user, then you must be familiar with the Like Exchange tool. It was a tool where you can give likes to other Instagram accounts and receive likes on yours in return. For quite some time, this feature was exclusive to Instagram only but since a lot of users requested making the same feature available to other social platforms, hence we added the Social Exchange tool.
The Social Exchange tool
The Social Exchange tool supports the exchange of actions on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Quora, Linkedin and YouTube, but since this tool is fairly new, we are continuously working on improving its performance.
With this tool, you can exchange likes, views, shares, repins, retweets and upvotes with other participating user accounts.
To access the tool > click Social Exchange button from the left panel menu > and navigate to the social platform you wish to use the exchange tool at.
As mentioned, the Social Exchange tool supports six social platforms:
- Twitter – Like and Retweet Exchange
- Facebook – Like and Share Exchange
- Youtube – Like and View Exchange
- Linkedin – Like Exchange
- Quora – Upvote Exchange
- Pinterest – Repin Exchange
How does Social Exchange tool work?
There are 4 main tabs for each tool in Social Exchange tab
- Settings tab
- Results tab
- Summary tab
- User Guide
This is the first tab and where you will set up the accounts that will give the actions as well as the URLs that will receive the actions.
It uses the points balance system as well. You will need to keep a positive Points balance in order to acquire continuous engagement on your accounts.
- To maintain a positive balance, you will need to make sure that you’ve added accounts which have Valid status in the Social Profiles tab to the accounts that will give likes, retweets, etc.
- For each like, retweet, etc. that you give, you will receive points accordingly.
Accounts that will GIVE actions:
This is the section where you will add the accounts that will perform the designated actions. When adding accounts to this section, you will need to be aware of a couple of things:
- Accounts must have valid status in Social Profiles
- Aside from having a valid status, there are additional conditions that each account has to meet before it will be allowed to join each exchange session. These set of guidelines is added to protect all clients using the exchange feature.
As you can see, when you add the accounts that will perform the actions, you have the option to set:
- The maximum number of actions per day
- The maximum actions the account will perform for each session
- You can set-up the time when you want the tool to perform the actions.
- An option that lets you remove all the accounts you’ve added to give the actions
- You can indicate the number of accounts that will perform the designated action at the same time
Below is the checklist you can go through if the accounts you have added are not performing any action:
URLs that will RECEIVE actions:
On this section, you will add the information regarding the accounts or posts that will receive actions delivered by other Social Exchange users.
- Add URLs – use this if you want to extract and receive actions on the posts extracted from specific profile URLs
- Add Posts – aside from extracted posts, you can also add specific post URLs to receive the nominated actions
- You can set the number of most recent posts that will get extracted per account URL
- And a time frame as to when you want to receive the actions
- From the Results tab, you will see the posts that received the actions, the number of actions received and sessions joined.
- You also have different export options including Export All, Export My Sessioninfo and Export Overall Sessioninfo which provides a more detailed progress report.
- The Social Exchange Summary tab is almost the same as that of the Dashboard Summary tab, the only notable difference is that the Social Exchange Summary tab is reporting progress exclusive to the exchange actions.
- You will see what actions the tool has executed including reported errors.
User Guide tab
If you want to get more information about the Social Exchange tool, you can go to the User Guide tab.
Import Things To Remember
This tool is built to help promote engagement on your accounts and posts and if used properly, it will help boost your accounts and posts.
However, we prohibit any adult, gambling, CPA or any unscrupulous accounts and posts from joining the exchange. We have added these measures to protect your account and other users as well. Keep in mind that we are monitoring all actions closely and we will ban anyone who will fail to comply.