The Summary tab in Jarvee’s Dashboard section will display all actions executed by Jarvee in chronological order. By default, the Summary tab shows actions for all accounts that you have added to the software.
There are four columns in the Summary tab:
- Date – displays the date and time when action was executed
- Status – reports the status of the action (started, executing,finished)
- Account – shows the Name of the account that is performing the action
- Error – ‘YES’ will appear if any error occurred
At the bottom of the Summary tab, you will find more helpful options:
1. To copy all actions that got an error, simply click on “Copy Errors to Clipboard” button. You can send us these errors through the support system so we can help you solve them.
2. Easiest way to check if you got any errors recently is to click on Show Only Errors button. After clicking on it, the Summary will display only errors and you can easily see when did you get an error and for what action you got it.
Note: Getting an error does not necessarily mean there is a bug in the software. Some errors can be caused by the the status of the account you are doing actions on, weak internet connection or faulty proxy.
3. To delete errors from the Summary tab just click on “Clear Errors” button.
4. There is also a “Filter” option that you can use in order to show actions that contain the specific word you add to the filter. The word can be an account name, name of the action or error. Example: If you enter “Sync” in filter field, Jarvee will show you only actions related to synchronization.
5. If you want to see actions for a specific account from Social Profiles, simply choose that account in “Show status for:” menu at the bottom of the Summary window.
6. Another filtering option is “Filter by tag” which you can use to show actions only for profiles with a specific tag.