Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
One of the most important parts of the Dashboard section is the Statistics tab. It helps you keep track of the progress of your accounts.
The Statistics tab is divided into two sub-tabs: Posting and Tools
The Posting sub-tab
The first thing you will notice in the Statistics tab is the graph. It shows you how many posts the selected social profile published on each day.
1. You can choose the start and end dates for the statistics you wish to view. After changing the dates, click on ‘Refresh’ to show your selection.
2. This will tell you what kind of graph is currently displayed. If you click ‘Show Graph’ (number 11) from a different account, the label will change to the name of that Social Profile.
3. Click on ‘Show Global Graph’ to get back the default graph view.
4. Export Chart Data will export the chart information to an excel file that comprises data from the time you started using Jarvee until the current day.
5. This will let you select what type of graph would you like to be displayed.
✅ For “Show Daily Change“, you will be able to see the difference in a number of posts published for a specific account/social platform compared to the day before.
Ex. If you published 10 posts on January 1st and 5 Posts on January 2nd, when you check “Show daily change“, you will see -5 posts for January 2nd which means that you published 5 posts less on that day compared to the day before.
6. The other option, on the other hand, will only export the data from the duration selected on option number 1.
7. If you want to check how many posts you published through Jarvee on each Social Platform, simply check “Toggle between Social Profiles and Platforms View“ box. After doing this, you will notice the table below is showing you the names of Social platforms we support instead of the names of the accounts. You will also see the statistics of what JARVEE did for you on each platform.
Social Profiles View
Social Platforms View
8. Reset Statistics will delete statistics for all accounts in both Posting and Tools View.
9. You can also choose to filter the Social Profiles and Platforms by typing on the Filter box or by doing a Filter by Tag.
10. The table in the Posting section will show you how many posts each account published in total, what’s the maximum and the minimum number of published posts in one day and the average number of posts that account was publishing per day since it was added to JARVEE.
11. We also added the number of followings and followers columns here since we consider it as pretty important info.
12. To see the graph for a different account, just click on the Show Graph button next to that account in the table below.
13. Manage Columns will allow you to adjust the column widths for the table above and which columns to be displayed.
The Tools sub-tab
The purpose of this section is to help you keep track of how many actions your tools did each day so you can better analyze your data and use the tools more efficiently.
Highlighted in boldface are some helpful tips to go around this tab. (1) Click on the table values below to show the graph for that operation and (2) double-click the table values to go to that specific tool.
Some options are similar to those from the Posting sub-tab.
This section also contains a graph and the table with names and data for all of your social accounts. To see the graph for one of the tools for any of the accounts just click on one of the numbers in the table below. You will notice that each tool in the table has two numbers – XX/YYY. The first number (XX) represents the number of actions executed today, while the second one (YYY) represents the number of actions since the account was added to JARVEE.
The Tools section also contains Followers and Followings columns. It’s important to know that the Followers column for a Facebook account actually represents the number of friends you have.
Depending on what social networks you use, you will be able to see various stats here like: Follow stats, Unfollow stats, Repins stats, Send messages stats and many more. You may further scroll to the right for more tools’ stats.
Checking the “Toggle between Social Profiles and Platforms View“ box will show you how many actions in total for each Social platform the tools made.
To export the Tools table data, just click on Export Table As CSV button. You also have a few more export options:
- Export account tool info daily – this will automatically generate the tool information per account (including unique name, tag name, account status, and the total number of posts) every day.
- Export follow back ratios for all accounts – as the name suggests, this will get you the follow back ratio for all accounts and this is only for Instagram.
💡 Note that you can also specify to which folder will you export the files to and the file path will be displayed below.