One of the most important parts of Dashboard section is the Statistics tab. It helps you keep track of the progress of your accounts.
The Statistics tab is divided in two sub-tabs: Posting and Tools
The Posting sub-tab
First thing you will notice in the Statistics tab is the graph. It shows you how many posts the selected social profile published on each day.
1. To see the graph for a different account, just click on Show Graph button next to that account in the table below.
2. If you want to check how many posts you published through Jarvee on each Social Platform, simply check “Toggle between Social Profiles and Platforms View“ box. After doing this, you will notice the table below is showing you names of Social platforms we support instead of names of the accounts. You will also see the statistics of what JARVEE did for you on each platform.
3. The table in the Posting section will show you how many posts each account published in total, what’s the maximum and minimum number of published posts in one day and the average number of posts that account was publishing per day since it was added to JARVEE.
4. We also added the number of followings and followers columns here since we consider it as pretty important info.
5. If you check the “Show Daily Change“ box below the graph, you will be able to see the difference in number of posts published for a specific account/social platform compared to the day before.
Ex. If you published 10 posts on January 1st and 5 Posts on January 2nd, when you check “Show daily change“, you will see -5 posts for January 2nd which means that you published 5 posts less on that day compared to day before.
The Tools sub-tab
The purpose of this section is to help you keep track on how many actions your tools did each day so you can better analyze your data and use the tools more efficiently.
This section also contains a graph and the table with names and data for all of your social accounts. To see the graph for one of the tools for any of the accounts just click on one of the numbers in the table below. You will notice that each tool in the table has two numbers – XX/YYY. The first number (XX) represents the number of actions executed today, while the second one (YYY) represents the number of actions since the account was added to JARVEE.
The Tools section also contains Followers and Followings columns. It’s important to know that the Followers column for a Facebook account actually represents the number of friends you have.
Depending on what social networks you use, you will be able to see various stats here like: Follow stats, Unfollow stats, Repins stats, Send messages stats and many more.
The “Show daily change“ option works for the Tools section too. It works in a similar why as for the Posting section.
Ex. If you followed 200 users on January 1st and 100 users on January 2nd, the graph will show you -100 followed users on January 2nd. So, it shows the difference in the number of followed users compared to the day before.
Checking “Toggle between Social Profiles and Platforms View“ box will show you how many actions in total for each Social platform the tools made.
Other Options in Statistics tab