The main purpose of the Global Tools is to have one place where you can easily access and manage certain tools on all Valid Instagram profile you have in Jarvee including one global action option for Twitter.
For this article, we will focus on one of the most important Instagram tool featured in Global Tools, the IG Manage Comment tool.
How to use IG Manage Comment tool?
To start using the tool > go to Global Tools > click on IG Manage Comment tool
At first glance, it looks quite similar with Direct Messages tool in terms of design but that’s all there is to it.
On this tool, you can see all the posts published on the accounts you are running in Jarvee. It is the most recent post on top down to the least recent one for all accounts.
IG Manage Comment tab
For the purpose of this guide, let’s divide the IG Manage Comment tab into 4 sections:
- Actions on posts and comments
- Options & Filters
- Your Posts
- Comment box
Actions on posts and comments section:
- LOAD MORE – click on this button to load more posts.
- LOAD ALL – if you want to show all your posts, click this button
- MARK ALL READ – this will mark all unread comments on the posts as read
- LOAD ALL COMMENTS – click on this option to load all comments on your posts.
- MENTION ALL USERS – use this button if you want to mention all users in your comment. It will include @user1, @user2, etc. on your comment message
You will need to click on SEND COMMENT to send the message
Please note that you can only mention a maximum of 10 users per each comment
- DISABLE COMMENTS – click on this button to disable comment for the selected posts (where the checkbox is checked)
- ENABLE COMMENTS – to reverse the action, you can click on this button to enable comment for the selected posts (where the checkbox is checked)
- DELETE POSTS – use this button to delete selected posts
- Show only favorite messages – tick this option if you want to show only those posts you have marked as favorite
- Show only unread messages – check this option to show only the posts that have unread comments.
- Hide posts without comments – enable this option if you prefer to show only posts that have comments
- Open in external browser – when this option is checked, you can then double click on a user from the ‘Your Post section’ and Jarvee will open your default browser to the selected Instagram profile
- Filter accounts – you can use this box to filter your accounts and show only posts of the accounts you want.
- Filter by Tag – utilize this option to filter your accounts by a tag; it is quite handy when you want to see only the posts of accounts that have the same tag.
Your Posts section:
The Your Posts section is where you can see your posts and the comments published of your posts. You also have the option to edit the caption of your post.
Once you click on the post, you will see the post caption as well as the comments on that post. You can choose to edit your caption shown inside the designated box and click on Update Caption when you are done.
Actions on comments:
These icons represent the actions you can execute on the specific comment published on your post.
Reply to the comment:
Like or Unlike the comment:
Delete the comment:
Block the user who left the comment:
Report the comment as spam:
Comment box section:
Input your comment inside the provided box and hit Enter on your keyboard or click the Send Comment button.
If you want to add a new line on your comment message before posting it, you can hit Shift+Enter from your keyboard