The IG Scrape History Tab is where you will find all the information related to your Scrape Tools.
To access the Scrape History you need to click on GLOBAL TOOLS then look for IG Scrape History then click on it.
How does IG Scrape History work?
First of all, in order for the Scrape Results to display correctly in the IG Scrape History tab, the option “save file on disk…” must be checked on the Scrape Tools prior to scraping.
As you can see from the image below, an entry will be added each time you scrape followers or users by location using the Scrape Tools of an account in Social profiles.
- DELETE ALL- use the button if you want to delete all recorded items on the table
- EXPORT ALL – click this button if you need to export all the results to a CSV file.
- GET UNFOLLOWED USERS – you can use the history items to determine users that unfollowed, by selecting two similar scrapes files done at different points in time.
When clicking on GET UNFOLLOWED USERS button, the tool will lookup all users that are present on the older file but are missing on the new one.
- USERNAME – indicates the source you used to scrape users from
- TYPE – will show the type of users you scraped
- COUNT – refers to the number of scraped users.
- LINK actions:
DELETE: click on it to delete the item from the specific item from the list
VIEW FILE: when clicked, it will open the specific results file that contains the scraped users