Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
The IG Scrape History tab is where you will find all the information related to the scrape jobs you’ve initiated from the Scrape Tools.
To access the Scrape History you need to click on GLOBAL TOOLS then look for IG Scrape History then click on it.
How does IG Scrape History work?
First of all, in order for the Scrape Results to display correctly in the IG Scrape History tab, the option “Save file on disk…” must be checked on the Scrape Tools prior to scraping.
As you can see from the image below, an entry will be added each time you scrape followers, hashtags or users by location using the Scrape Tools of an account in Social profiles.
- DELETE ALL – use the button if you want to delete all recorded items on the table
- EXPORT ALL – click this button if you need to export all the results to a CSV file.
- GET UNFOLLOWED USERS – you can use the history items to determine users that unfollowed, by selecting two similar scrapes files done at different points in time.
When clicking on ‘GET UNFOLLOWED USERS’ button, the tool will lookup all users that are present on the older file but are missing on the new one.
- START/END DATE
- StatusText – shows the status or progress of the scrape job
- USERNAME – indicates the source that was used on that scrape job
- TYPE – will show the type of users you scraped
- SCRAPED IN PROGRESS – the number of scraped users in progress.
- TOTAL TO SCRAPE – the total number that you set to scrape.
DELETE: click on it to delete the item from the specific item from the list
VIEW FILE: when clicked, it will open the specific results file that contains the scraped users
STOP SCRAPING: should you wish to stop or pause the scrape action, just click on the ‘stop scraping’ action button
CONTINUE WHERE IT LEFT OFF: if the scrape job was stopped, this option allows you to continue scraping from where it left off