On most Jarvee tools, you will find different filters that help you narrow down your search for users or posts. You can either set the tool to only process users or posts that have positive keywords (whitelist words) as well as avoid users or posts that have the negative keywords (blacklist words) you have specified.
What is IG Words List tool?
While you can do a copy settings to copy the filters you used from a source account to your other accounts, there is a limitation there. You can only copy settings between the same tools.
For ease of use, Jarvee has added the IG Words List tool. This super helpful feature enables you to collate your keywords into a list which can be used across all tools that have those filters.
To start creating your word list, go to Global Tools > click IG Words List
How to create an IG words list?
1. Name the list – assign a name that can be best describe the words included on that list and for which purpose it will be used in the future, especially if you plan to make more of them.
2. Add the words – if you want to add multiple words please separate them with a comma then click the Add list of words button
The IG Words List supports wildcards
- *ant – any word that ends with ‘ant’ Ex. deodorant
- ant* – any word that starts with ‘ant’ Ex. antlers
- *ant* – any word that contains ‘ant’ Ex. deodorant, antlers, plants
3. After you’ve added the words, click on ADD LIST OF WORDS button and the list of words will show on the list below. You have the options to EDIT the list and to DELETE the list.
4. At the bottom of the page, you’ll find the EXPORT ALL and CLEAR buttons
- EXPORT ALL button lets you export all the lists as a CSV file
- CLEAR button will remove all words lists at once. If you decide to clear the lists, all the tools that use those words list will ignore them.
How to use Words List in other tools?
Whenever you want to use the IG Words List enable the user or post filters that allows you to add words:
- Click the dropdown option for Words lists
- Select the applicable IG Words List
- Click Use This List and the selected words list will be added to the provided box
You can add multiple IG Words List, just repeat the steps mentioned above.
Should you wish to edit the IG Words List you have added, just click on Configure Lists next to the ‘Use This List’ option and it will redirect you to the IG Words List tool where you can make the necessary changes.