Engagement is important for growing your Page. And a good way to encourage it is to acknowledge those who are actively engaging in your posts.
A simple gesture is all it takes. You can either reply to their comments or a simple thumbs up on their comment will suffice.
With Jarvee, you can certainly cultivate interaction on your posts by liking comments on your Page or Group posts as well as from specific post URLs.
Like Comments on your Facebook
To access the tool > go to Tools Page > click the name of the Facebook account where you want to automate the tool > navigate to Like Comments tool from the left menu.
The Facebook Like tool is divided into 3 tabs: Settings, Sources and Results
The Settings tab
It has 4 Sections: Run Timers, Like Limits, Post Filters and Comment Filters
From the Run Timers section, you can set up how the tool is going to perform. You can choose how often and at what time exactly the tool should work, and of course, the days when the tool should work.
1. The wait between X and Y minutes before each new operation determines how many minutes Jarvee will wait before it starts a new operation.
2. How many comments will be liked per operation is the number of comments the tool will process for each operation.
3. Execute between X and Y hours will allow you to set up the exact in-between time when the tool will operate.
4. You can set the tool to temporarily stop executing and rest between X-Y minutes after it has executed a number of operations.
5. Choose the days when the tool will work. You can simply include or exclude days by checking/unchecking them. You can also opt to “Rotate Days”.
On rotating days, Jarvee would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected. The selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want the tool to perform on Saturdays and Sundays.
In this section, you can set the maximum of comments to like on a daily and hourly basis. Each day and hour that the tool is running, Jarvee will pick a random number between the maximum X-Y you’ve indicated and will use that as the limit for that day or hour.
- These are the conditions that each post has to meet before they get likes for their comments. If the post fails any of the filters you set, it will be skipped, so be sure not to use strict filters, else you will have fewer results.
- You can filter the posts by indicating the number of likes the posts received and when the posts were created. In addition, you can set the tool to check only the first X comments of the posts.
- These are the conditions that each comment has to meet before they get liked. If the post fails any of the filters you set, it will be skipped, so be sure not to use strict filters, else you will have fewer results.
- You can filter the posts by indicating the comments that have specific words as well as avoid liking comments that contain negative words.
- Again, you can set the tool to consider only the first X comments of the posts.
The Sources tab
This is the tab where you can indicate the sources that Jarvee will use when searching for comments to like. There are two available sources: Like specific posts by specific URLs, Like Page/Group post comments.
Like specific posts by specific URLs
Use this source if you want to like comments on specific posts.
- Just add the post URLs (one post URL per line) in the box provided
- And click on “Add to Like List” button
- You can also check the Execute action as Page option so that the Like action will be made as a page for that specific URL
- In case you want all the like comments actions to be executed as a page, you can use the option “Set page for all the elements”
Like Page/Group post comments
Use this source if you want to like comments on specific Page/Group.
- Just add the Page/Group URLs (one Page/Group URL per line) in the box provided
- And click on the “Add” button
- Below the Filter box, you can see where all the groups are added
- You can use the “ADD ALL ACCOUNT GROUPS” option to automatically add all your joined groups.
The Results tab
The Results tab showcases all the comments liked by Jarvee. From here, you can see the exact date and time when the like comments operation were executed.
Additional actions on the Results table:
- Delete button – use this if you want to remove the individual entry on the Results table
- Browse button – click it to open the liked comment in external browser
- Browse Embedded button – will open liked comment in the embedded browser of the account
- Copy button – click it to copy URL of the liked comment.
- In case you want to clear the entire results list or export them, you can use DELETE ALL or EXPORT ALL buttons located above the Results table.