Facebook is indeed the most successful social platform of all time. Although it was not the first of its kind, it managed to thrive throughout the years.
There are so many reasons why it’s the best but before it became a marketing showground, people utilized it to reconnect and rekindle relationships with people who have been part of our lives.
We all relished that feeling of piecing together. But before we knew it, everything became a mess. You get flooded with distasteful and irrelevant posts on your feed, that at some point you just want to disconnect.
Perhaps it’s time to redefine your account and you can start by trimming down your friends’ list. You can choose to keep only those you consider as your “friend” in the truest sense of the word.
How to use the Jarvee Unfriend tool?
To start using the tool, just go to Tools tab > click the Facebook account where you want to run the tool on > click Unfriend
The Unfriend tool contains two different tabs – Settings and Results.
The Settings tab is divided into three sections
- Run Timers
- Unfriend Settings
- Select Friends section
Run Timers section:
- Set the X-Y seconds that the tool will wait before starting a new operation
- Specify the number of people that you want to unfriend for each operation
- Set the hours when the tool will perform the actions
- Choose the days when you want to run the Unfriend tool.
You can choose specific days or you can opt to rotate the days. When rotating days, Jarvee would pick the equivalent number of days you have initially selected; the selection is random and you have the option to exclude weekends in the variation in case you don’t want to run the tool on Saturdays and Sundays.
Unfriend Settings section:
This section is pretty straight forward. As you can see, it is where you can set the maximum number of people you want to unfriend each day or set it to 0 for no limit. You get to see the number of friends the account has and if you feel that it’s not showing the right figure, you can always choose to ‘Update Friends’
Select Friends section:
From this section, you can choose the people you want to unfriend by ticking the conforming checkbox. You can choose to select all or select none to reset the selection.
✅ There are other useful buttons included in this section for added convenience:
- Search with ease by using the Filter option
- Do a Force Friends Update to sync your friends’ list
- Export/Import options
- If you have multiple accounts that have the same friends and want to unfriend them, you can add the same tagname on the concerned accounts and click Select all that are friends of other accounts with the same tag
- Narrow the list with Select non-English Names; non-English refers to letters that are not included in the English alphabet
After you unfriend the person, it will get recorded in the Results tab. This will let you tract those you have removed from your friends list.
- Date – shows the date and time when the tool executed the unfriend action on that person
- Name – the person you unfriend
- Link – there are multiple options under this column and you can use them to delete that particular result from the list, to open that user’s profile inside Browser or Embedded browser, and to copy that user’s profile’s URL.