The TOOLS Tab is one of the most important tabs inside Jarvee. This is where you go to access the tools available to each supported social platform. To get there, just click Tools from the left panel menu of your Jarvee interface.
What is the Tools tab?
On this page, you will see the tools that are currently running on the accounts as well as the status or progress of the activated tools.
You can see the number of actions executed Today as well as the Total actions. The value is represented as X/Y or Today/Total.
Aside from that, you will also see warnings and error notifications for the running tool. For instance, you will see if an account has received a block specific to that tool action.
- A blue icon means that the tool is currently executing Like actions on the account
- A yellow icon represents a warning; Daily Limit reached, the Comment tool will not execute any more actions and will start again the next day
- A red icon represents an error; the Follow tool has received a Temporary Block and will not execute actions until the block is lifted
When you see a yellow or red icon on the tool, please move your mouse on top of the icon to display the message and take a screenshot of it, attach the image to your email and send it to the Jarvee support team for further assistance.
More Useful Actions in Tools Tab
1. Manage Columns
You can click on the Manage Columns button when you want to customize the Tools Tab view. Simply tick the checkbox of the tools you want to display on the Tools tab or adjust the size of the column for a specific tool.
This is quite handy when you are running only certain tools and want to organize your Tools Tab view for ease of access.
2. Show Errors (for Instagram only)
This is a very useful feature yet often neglected in the Tools tab. When you click on this button, it will generate a file and it will list the notification history for that account. The notification history is an integral part of understanding the problems or errors you have encountered with the tools you are running for a certain account.
To show the notification history for a specific account > type the name of the account in the Filter box > then click the Show Errors button.
3. Export Errors Daily
Selecting this will automatically export the SHOW ERRORS file and the results will be exported on the ExportErrors folder.
4. Open Export Folder
This will open the folder path where the ‘export errors’ file is being saved.
5. Execute Actions button
This drop-down button includes a collection of other useful actions you can execute on the accounts
- You can export accounts that have Action Blocks
- You can opt to get a list of accounts that did not reach its Follow Limits
- You may Clear Error Notifications
- The Show Notification History works the same way as the Show Errors button.
- You can have all Instagram accounts perform a sync operation
- You can also easily do a logout/log-in in the Embedded Browser then run the Follow tool for Instagram accounts.
📌 The Follow tool will only run if the tool is ‘started’ otherwise, the account will just logout.
- You can export the successful API calls made recently (Instagram only)
- You can export the failed API calls made recently (Instagram only)
6. Filter box
Use this when you want to easily find or show specific account/s. You can type the name of the account, the name of the platform, the status of the account or you can use the keywords (in partial or complete word). To reset the filter, just click on the X button at the end of the textbox.
You can also, use logical operators AND, OR, and NOT.
- AND: Symbol used &&;
- OR: Symbol used ||;
- NOT: Symbol used !:
7. Group by Tag
When using the option “Group by Tag”, only the accounts containing the specified tag will show up on the Tools tab view. It’s is useful when you need to only focus on some specific accounts
8. Filter by Tag
You can find the entire list of tags you have in Jarvee when you enable the “Filter by Tag” option. C
9. Show today/total info for each tool
When you check this option each tool will show an X/Y number below the ON/OFF switch.
X indicates the number of actions the tool executed today while Y represents the total of actions that the tool has executed from the time it was activated in Jarvee.