Search The JARVEE Knowledge Base
Twitter Retweet And Reply Tool
Making an effective marketing strategy for your social media profiles can be challenging because there are a lot of decisions, options, and questions to answer. The main issue at hand with this topic is how to properly engage your target audience. It’s helpful to interact with other users in your niche and engage with their content, but you also need to have a compelling offering to keep their attention.
It takes a lot of effort and time to maintain a Twitter account, particularly when producing and sharing pertinent material. JARVEE offers a useful option by automating the process with its Retweet/Reply feature. With just a few minutes of setup, you may successfully engage your audience, save time, and accelerate the creation of content.
To access the Retweet/Reply tool, navigate to the TOOLS area, click on your account, or click the MORE TOOLS action link for the selected account.
Navigating the Retweet/Reply Tool
This section is composed of the following:
- Decide how many retweets you wish to post per day.
- The timers can be manually adjusted to retweet at a designated time.
- Alternatively, you could decide to vary the time you spend retweeting.
- You can also choose to randomize the number of tweets or answers sent out daily. If you choose to do this, JARVEE will select a random number of tweets from a range of values that you can set.
- Decide which days you wish to retweet content for your account; you can also choose to alternate between them.✅ On days that are designated for rotation, JARVEE will choose the same number of days that you initially chose at random. You can choose to omit weekends from the variation if you would prefer to give the tool a break on those days.
You have the option to personalize the tweet search, which will enable you to offer your followers high-quality retweets and give it a polished appearance.
- The option to skip tweets with @ (mentions) is helpful if you don’t want to retweet anything that mentions a specific individual.
- You can choose to bypass retweets if you don’t want JARVEE to retweet tweets from other users.
- You can choose not to follow links in tweets because they might lead to your competitors.
- Alternatively, you can decide to ignore tweets without links.
- You have the option to ignore tweets that don’t use English characters.
- If you want JARVEE to look for the most recent tweets from your source, you can utilize the real-time results option. It will look for the most popular tweets if you leave this option unchecked.
- Select which tweets to ignore if they contain a word that you feel is unsuitable for your audience and profile.
- You may skip your own tweets.
- You have control over the age of tweets.
- To increase the likelihood of receiving high-quality tweets, choose tweets that were retweeted between X and Y times and target tweets with X to Y likes.
- You can program it to automatically delete retweets after a predetermined period if you’d like.
- Retweets are only allowed from verified accounts. On their Twitter profiles, these accounts have a blue verified badge.
- Additionally, you have the option to restrict how many retweets a user can have in a given time frame.
- Limiting the maximum number of responses per user for a given period is another possibility.
- To add users whose tweets you do not wish to retweet or reply to, utilize this option.
After Retweet / Reply Actions
- You can use this to give your retweets a more unique touch. The quote tweet function on Twitter is also known as the after-retweet comment if you use Retweet sources.
- Make a retweet comment (quote tweet) and specify the frequency of comment posting by JARVEE following a retweet: 100% indicates never and 50% indicates only sometimes.
- After retweeting or replying to the tweet, use this option to like it.
💡 The COPY SETTINGS button, located at the top of this tab, allows you to copy tool settings or sources to other Twitter accounts.
Retweet sources and reply sources are the two types of sources that you would see here. The kind of action that is taken will depend on the source that you choose. The tool will do a retweet if you choose one of the retweet sources, and it will perform a reply if a reply source is used. Keep in mind that while reply texts naturally require the reply text, retweet comments are optional for retweet sources.
- When using the “retweet by keyword search” option, JARVEE will type the term into the search bar and retweet any tweets that surface from the query. Here’s where you may enhance your tweet search by utilizing Twitter’s Advanced Search Operators.
- You can enter a list of Twitter account URLs for the “retweet people from a provided list” source.
- Retweet from provided Twitter lists – You can enter the URLs in the empty space if you have Twitter lists. To correctly add the lists to the index table, make sure you click the ADD ACCOUNT URLS button after adding the lists.
- Retweet specific tweets based on tweet URL – This is the ideal solution if you are certain about the particular tweets you want retweeted on your profile. After entering the exact tweet in the designated field, click ADD URLS.
- Retweet from custom URL – Custom Twitter URLs can be entered using this source. Other illustrations you could use are as follows:
- https://twitter.com/search?q=dogs&src=typed_query&f=live – for fetching the latest tweets about dogs
- https://twitter.com/search?q=pets&src=typed_query – for fetching top tweets about dogs
- https://twitter.com/search?q=cats&src=typed_query&f=user – for fetching people who tweeted about cats
- JARVEE has an option called “Reply by keyword search,” whereby it will type a term into the Twitter search bar and reply to any tweets that surface from it. Here, you may maximize the power of Twitter Advanced Search Operators to further refine your tweet search.
- Reply people from a provided list – As an additional resource for locating appropriate tweets to respond to, you can include a list of Twitter account URLs.
- Reply from provided Twitter lists – You can enter the URLs in the text field if you have Twitter lists. To correctly add the lists to the index table, make sure you click the ADD ACCOUNT URLS button after adding the lists.
- Reply to specific tweets based on tweet URL – This option is ideal if you are certain about the tweets you want to respond to on your profile.
- Reply from custom URL – This source can be used if you wish to use custom URLs.
💡 For every source, there’s an additional action button that says “RETWEET NOW” if you wish to respond or retweet right away rather than waiting for the next execution time.
All of the successful retweets/replies that your account has made are located here.
- DATE: The time the reply or retweet was sent.
- KEYWORD: the source from which this action was taken
- ACCOUNT: The account of the user whose tweet was retweeted is identified.
- #RETWEETS: How many retweets did this account receive when it was retweeted on your profile.
- LINK: This button has action options including DELETE, BROWSE (open in an external browser), and BROWSE EMBEDDED. If you wish to copy the tweet’s URL, you may also click the COPY action button.
- DELETE ALL: this command removes every result from the index table.
- EXPORT ALL: This option allows you to export a copy of your results.
In conclusion, social media marketing can be time-consuming, but with JARVEE‘s Retweet/Reply tool for Twitter, you can streamline your content creation while still engaging with your audience effectively. The tool’s customizable settings make it easy to provide quality retweets for your followers while giving your profile a professional feel. With a few minutes of setup, you can customize your search for tweets, and add some personal touch to your retweets.